✔one.

Hey guys

Assalam o Alaikum

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

The morning was bright and the sunshine was amazing which everybody loves because winter sunshine is dear to every person.

On that beautiful morning, Taehyung was in his deep slumber. Suddenly a knock intruded on his beautiful morning, and a cute girl peeked through the door.

"Hyung... Wake up. I'm ready and Soojin is also waiting for us. Please hurry up I made breakfast."

Taehyung nodded surely while rubbing his puffy eyes. Then stood up and went to the washroom for his morning routine and a quick bath.

Taehyung was the elder one and Soojin was his little brother and his twin Yeri. 

Taehyung loved his siblings, but he didn't know about his brother's hobbies as well as his sister's.

Taehyung was the innocent one in his family when his parents were alive they frequently teased him that his twin siblings are cleverer than him.

Taehyung was standing at the door with his backpack. His other hand holds a piece of bread that carries strawberry jam.

"Let's go together to the bus stop..."

He cutely yelled with his stuffed mouth. The Other laughed at his cute brother.

"You'll never grow."

Soojin said while huffing at his brother's cuteness.

Soojin and Yeri were walking to the bus stop to reach the high school.

While Taehyung walking to his café. He recently completed his degree in arts, but he couldn't get a single job, so he decided to work at the café.

In the café. Taehyung was standing behind the counter and humming a beautiful song. His job was to serve the customers but sometimes he also did the job of the cashier.

A noontime, Taehyung was cleaning the table when his owner again called him for some work he nodded happily and then went to his owner...

In the evening, the bell rang and someone entered the café, Taehyung noticed the man and scoffed and purposely ignored that man's presence and went straight behind the counter.

The man ran to him and tried his best to seek the attention of Taehyung but Taehyung ignored him continually then he spoke to grab his attention while the owner came to Taehyung.

"Hey, sir please, I want to order but no one is here to take the order."

The owner of the café glared at Taehyung and apologized to his customer then he gestured to Taehyung to take the order from the man.

Taehyung huffed cutely then went to the boy who was already staring at him.

"What you like to order sir?"

The boy saw the owner who was smiling at the boy then left them alone.

He quickly grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled him to the next seat beside him.

"Ahh... What do you want now?"

Taehyung asked hesitantly to pull his hand from the boy's hand.

"Sorry... Okay, don't worry. I just want to be your friend that's it."

Taehyung looked at him and then again stood up while looking around.

"Please. Don't do this. I'm working here and I couldn't find another job for myself. Please don't make my job difficult."

The boy quickly caught him again but firmly. Taehyung yelped at the hold but soon the hold of the boy loosened at his hand.

"I want to know about you more, please... I want to be your friend I have no friends please give me a chance."

Taehyung looked at him then around, then he nodded defeated.

"Okay... But don't follow me here and don't come here every day. I felt awkward it seem like everyone watching me with curiosity."

The boy nodded with a smile. He pulled out his right hand from his pocket.

"My name is Jimin... And I'm an accountant at a small company."

Taehyung smiled and then shake his hand to him.

"My name is Taehyung and you know who I'm."

Taehyung said and they laughed loudly. After some conversation, they laughed cutely and Jimin ordered two juice. One for himself and the other one for Taehyung.

After some time Jimin left the café. Taehyung was happy that he found a friend he was whistling happily till the night. His shift was over at 8 pm he left the café at the right time.

Everyone in the café loves him because of his cuteness.

He was walking in the street but soon the clouds of smoke erupted from the corner of the next street.

He was curious, so he decided to see what happened there he was walking slowly soon his footsteps halted when he heard a dreadful deep voice of a man.

"Burn the leftover with this man. I don't need such unfaithful people in my business."

Taehyung eyes widened at the voice when he peeked he saw some black-dressed men sprinkling oil at the injured man which was tied and lying lifeless.

Soon the other man lights the lighter and threw it at the man and soon his muffled shouts filled in the dark and silent atmosphere.

Taehyung ran to his home quickly as his life depends on his legs. If those men saw him... He'll be dead. His tears flowed continuously through his beautiful brown eyes.

He reached the door. He quickly pulled out his keys from his pocket and opened the door.

I'll never go there again...

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Hope you like this story... My first mafia story. 🔥🔥 it will be amazing soon...