chapter forty nine

One week later
Alora Slater POV

*sexual content*

   The sun came through the curtains early this morning, seemingly earlier than usual. We were back at the Manor, just for the night though. Draco and I had spent the week talking and working out most of my issues, and surprisingly, I was feeling a bit better. Our drunken breakup never did happen, which I was grateful for.

   It wasn't long before there was a knock on my door. After telling whoever it was to come in, Draco swung the door open and closed it behind him, locking it with his wand. I looked at him strangely as he slid under the covers of my bed and motioned for me to come join him. When I laid down next to him, he kissed me roughly before pulling back and moving my messy hair out of my face.

   "Happy birthday."

   "It's not my birthday," I said, puzzled.

   "Well unless your birth certificate changed, then yes, it is."

   "Draco, my birthday isn't for another month."

   "Are you trying to scare me into thinking I have the wrong day?"

   "What are you talking about?"

   "Alora, you're seventeen today."

   "My birthday is-"

   "November 22nd."

"And it's only Oct-"

"Check the calendar."

I scowled at him before getting up and indeed, checking my calendar. My jaw dropped as I checked the date. Where was my head the last month? Oh, well it was sort of fried, I guess I needed to pay better attention to things. I laughed as I shook my head and got back into bed.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, I just... what happened to a month of my time?"

"I mean..."

"Don't answer that. I can't believe I'm seventeen. I never thought I would make it this far."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked with a frown.

"It's been a rough year."

"It has. So, what do you want to do today?"

"Nothing, we have to go back to school."

"No we don't."

"Draco."

"Why don't we spend the day doing whatever you want, then we'll go back to school tomorrow morning."

I thought about it for a moment, then ultimately agreed. What harm would another day do, it's not like anything productive was being taught at Hogwarts anyway. Everyone was so paranoid all the time and Snape and the Carrows made the place worse than Azkaban. Not a single person liked it here, except some of the Slytherins. Even our group was starting to get bored.

Draco threw his shirt across the room and smirked at me. I rolled over and straddled him, arching my back so I could kiss him. His lips travelled down my neck and left marks the entire way. The butterflies that I hadn't felt for a while tickled my stomach and between my legs as he reached under the covers and down my cotton pyjama pants.

   I bit my lip hoping it could contain the moan waiting to burst out, but it was rather ineffective. I clapped my hand over my mouth as his fingers went to work and he bit and sucked on my neck and chest. My core burned as he shimmied my pants down with one hand and then did the same to his own.

   "Draco... wait..," I managed to utter without moaning.

   "Are you alright?" He whispered in my ear, not removing his fingers.

   "Your... parents are..."

   "Not home, they left before I came in here," he growled.

   I didn't say anything, just kissed him hard before he ducked under the covers. I could feel the shiver starting, oh was he ever good. I threw my head back into the pillow and moaned loudly as I grabbed handfuls of his messy white hair. After another minute or two, I couldn't last any longer and I could feel my toes curling under the blanket.

   We were both hot, but nowhere near finished. He threw the blanket off of us and lifted one of my legs over his shoulder and waited for my nod before bending down to kiss me again. He lightly bit down on my collar bone as I reached my hand down to between his legs and gave him the same pleasure I had just received.

   By now, we couldn't wait anymore. I know this sounds crazy, but this would be my first time with Draco. Four months of dating and we never had sex, and Draco was certainly always in the mood. The timing just never was right, we never had the house or the dormitory to ourselves... and when we did it was for no where near long enough.

   He returned my leg to his shoulder before thrusting himself into me quickly, earning a loud moan and my nails clawing into his back. After a minute he dropped my leg and sort of laid on top of me, not taking his lips off of mine. I felt like I was hurting him, but he never even flinched at my nails scratching him.

   It was pure bliss. There was no way to describe it other than that. It was the high I had been craving and chasing all of my life, especially this last year. To make it better, I didn't have to do something bad to get it, no, just the opposite. Something so, so good had produced the most endorphins I had ever felt. It felt like ecstasy was running through the veins, I wished it never would have ended.

   He laid next to each other on my bed, panting and holding hands under the covers. The high I was riding slowly starting coming down, but I didn't mind. It wasn't something a person could live off of forever, but now I knew how to achieve it whenever I needed to feel alive again. Draco propped himself up on one arm and faced me.

   "Well that was one very happy birthday," he smirked.