For Josephine

Josephine's P.O.V
"I am going to die" I sighed in frustration. Words can't describe how much I hate Math. Especially Algebra.
"Babe you've been working all day"
My boyfriend Cameron said walking into the kitchen where I was doing my algebra homework on the kitchen island.
"Cameron I just have a lot of homework" I said.
"Can I help in any way?" He asked sitting next to me.
"It's fine. I can manage"
"You sure?"
I nodded. "Alright then I'll make us some sandwiches" He said and started to make them.
"Thanks Cam" I said as I proceeded to answer questions.
"Anything for you babe"
About 5 minutes later, Cameron had finished making the roast beef sandwiches and places one in front of me, and in front of him. He sat down beside me and took a bite of his sandwich. I instantly leaned my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes. Oh how I'd love to sleep right now.
"Jocephine why don't you get some rest baby. You've been working on this for hours"
Cameron whispered.
"I have to finish this. I didn't do it yesterday either" I whispered back.
I took a bite of my sandwich and proceeded to work. I'm extremely thankful for having a boyfriend like Cameron. I love him to bits.
"Babe your mind can't work for 5 hours straight. You need a break"
Cameron said caressing my cheek.
"It's fine. I'll make it through"
I said. I scribbled down another answer and tried to keep my eyes open. I unlocked my phone next to me to see the time. 9:22. I've been working since 1:00. I sighed.
"Alright let me see this" Cameron said. He slid the papers in front of him and inspected the questions.
"Baby you know this. You just need a break. I'll help you do this tomorrow. I promise. Now please come and sleep. I'm tired and I can't sleep without you" Cam said as he shut my binder.
"Okay I'm coming in 5 minutes" I said.
"Okay. I'm waiting" He said and walked to our bedroom. I quickly finished up answering a couple more questions filling in what I think are the the right answers. I closed my binder and put everything away. I shut the lights and walked to the bedroom that me and Cameron share. Cameron was in bed on his phone. Probably tweeting. I did my nightly routine and got into bed with Cameron.
"In glad you here" He whispered.
I laughed slightly. "I am too"
"Baby you work too hard. Let me take you out tomorrow evening" He said placing his hand on my waist.
"Where are you gonna take me?" I asked, knowing that he wouldn't tell me. Oh well. It's worth a shot.
"I'm not telling you baby. You'll just have to wait and see" He smirked.
"Fine as long as it isn't illegal" I said.
"Well I can't promise that..."
"Cameron!" I said.
"Okay okay I'm kidding" He laughed.
"Your crazy" I said.
"I'm crazy in love with you" He smiled. I leaned in and kissed his lips. His soft, beautiful, kissable lips. I felt something move on my legs.
"Babe it's Jaxx don't worry"
I forgot he was here.
"Cameron he's not allowed in the-"
"Babe c'mon. How can you say no to that face?" He said petting the adorable dog.
"I guess you can't"
He laughed and kissed my lips.
"Your adorable" He whispered against my lips.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this Josephine! I know you've been looking forward to it! Just a reminder that requests are closed, and I will inform when they're open. So anyone that has requested now, please request again when they're open ☺️ Its also Harry Styles' birthday!! He was the first guy that I have ever fangirled over. I will always love him 💕 Anyways, I hope you all are doing well and I love you guys 🌸

P.S. Thoughts on the new cover?

-XOXO A 🎇