For Makayla

Makayla's P.O.V

I looked at my phone for the millionth time. Where could he possibly be? My boyfriend Cameron was supposed to pick me up from the mall. My friends and their boyfriends came along. He said that he had some errands to run so he couldn't come with me. I sighed looking at my phone again. I slipped it back into my pocket. My friend, Anna had offered me a ride, but I refused.

"Makayla!" I heard a voice behind me say. I turned around. It was Cameron.

"Where were you? I said walking towards him.

"I had to get some stuff..." he trailed off. I leaned in and kissed him.

"I love you" He said.

"I love you too"

"I got you something" He said.

"What did you get me?" I asked linking my arm with his.

"You'll see babe"

We walked to the front of the mall and got into Cam's car.

"I still can't believe your my girlfriend" Cameron said out of the blue.

I laughed. "We've been together for almost 2 years now baby"

"Yeah but Makayla, your an angel. Your beautiful. Your my everything. I can't imagine life without you. I don't know how I spent the past 19 years of my life without you. All I know is that I can't go on in life if your not with me. I love you so god damn much you have no idea" He said.

I looked down and I almost started to cry.
"Babe I love you too. You have changed my life. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have Known how true love really feels like. I love you so much" I said.
"I love you too baby. So much" Cameron kissed my hand. M

Alright hey guys! I'm so so so so sorry for the wait on this one Makayla. I finally got my phone back!!!! So I can finally update!! I am so happy. You guys are truly amazing. I love each and every one of you. I was reading all of the comments and y'all are so sweet 💜. I wouldn't have gotten here if it wasn't for you guys. I'm just gonna finish up the requests that I had saved on my phone. Requests are also now open 😊. Ily

-XOXO A