For Bunnyshinegirl

Your P.O.V

"Give me a second babe I'll be back" I said as I untangled myself from my husband, Cameron's arms. 

"Where are you going?" He asked from our bed. My phone went off again indicating that I have a text message. 

"To check my phone. I'll be right back" 

"Okay" He mumbled shoving his face back into his pillow.

I walked to the love seat that was in our room and I unplugged my phone from it's charger. I sighed. 

Jake: Hey baby. Oh the things I wanna do to you.

Jake: Your husband doesn't need to know.

Jake: Baby your so hot.

Jake: I will fire you if you don't do anything with me.

"Are you kidding me?" I mumbled to myself.

"Why what's wrong?" Cameron said from our bed.

"N-nothing" 

I didn't think that it's be that loud. My boss Jake, won't leave me alone and he won't get the message that I do not want to do anything with him. 

"Who the hell is Jake?" Cameron said/yelled.

"My boss" I sighed once again.

He gently took my phone from my hand.

"Baby your husband won't find out. Just me and you babe" Cameron read out loud with gritted teeth. 

"Oh god" I whispered. Cameron's face turned red. He handed me back my phone and stormed outside.

"Cameron wait!" I yelled running after him. He ran down the stairs and grabbed a jacket and his shoes.

"Cameron where are you going?!?" I said/yelled.

"How dare he talk to you like that! HOW DARE HE?!!!" He yelled.

"Cam please calm down-" I started.

"No I can't calm down. I'm gonna teach this bastard a lesson" He said within a blink of an eye, he was gone. 

"Oh god" I said. I ran back upstairs and grabbed my phone. I unlocked it and called Nash.

"Hey-"

"Nash you need to get to my work place" I said.

"What? Why? What happened-"

"My boss Jake flirted with me and sent me dirty things and Cameron went after him"

"Oh lord have mercy. Okay I'll be there"

"Thank you and hurry!"

"Okay" 

He hung up. 

The only thing I could do right now is hope that everything is okay.

~15 Minutes Later~

I heard the front door open. I ran downstairs.

"CAMERON! NASH!" 

Nash was helping Cameron inside.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!" I yelled.

"Don't worry about it" Cameron said wiping the blood off of his lip.

"Cameron how can I not worry about this!!" I yelled. Nash helped Cameron on the couch.

Nash grabbed my arm gently and pulled me to the kitchen.

"He kicked 'Jake's' ass" Nash said.

I looked back at Cameron. He looked terrible. My baby. My poor baby. I ran to him and burried my head in his lap.

"Cameron why did you do this?" I managed to choke out.

"I would do anything for you. Anything" He said. I started to sob hysterically. Cam nodded at Nash and Nash made his way to the door. Cameron grabbed my face gently. 

"I love you more than anything in the world" He said. 

"I love you so much Cameron" I said.

"Baby please stop crying" He said as he kissed my forehead. I got up and found the first aid kit and started to clean his wounds. 

"I love you" He said. 

"I love you too Cam" I whispered.

"Let's get to bed" I said once all of his injuries were covered. I helped Cam get up, and make his way to our room. I helped him onto our bed. I gently kissed his lips. He finched.

"I'm sorry" I had forgetten that he had gotten hurt.

"It's alright. I'm happy that your in my arms. You will be forever safe with me" He said.

I smiled.

I am so sorry for the wait! School is coming in the way of everything. Okay so I need to finish up all the requests I have right now so REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. I REPEAT REQUESTS ARE CLOSED.... For now. I am so glad to be back on Wattpad!!

-XOXO A