Bullied

With Cam

Your P.O.V
"Your so ugly"
"Your nose is too big"
"Your un wanted"
"Please go kill yourself"

These are what people say about me everyday. I don't know if I'm over it or just used to the pain. Suddenly, I felt a stinging sensation in my shoulder. Someone pushed me into the lockers.
"You deserve it" He said and laughed with his friends. I wish my life was better. All I get is hate. My parents basically forgot that they have a daughter. I sighed as I picked up my books and binders that fell. I bent down and began to get everything together when I saw a hand pick up my Biology textbook. I looked up. It was Cameron Dallas. The most popular boy in my school. He's so perfect and he's my crush.
"Uh here you go Y/N" He said standing up and handing me my textbook. I stood up as well. He knows my name?!
"H-Hi Cameron, and t-thank y-you" I stuttered. I took my book from him and put it in my bag.
"Sorry about those gu-" He was cut off.
"Hey loser" Someone said.
"I hope you go home and cut yourself so you can die" Another person said. Cameron's face turned red.
"What did you say to her?" he asked. His hands in a fist. The boys obviously didn't see Cameron cause when he said that they seemed scared.
"Uh- I-" Cameron cut him off.
"ALRIGHT LISTEN UP!" Cameron yelled. What is he doing? "WHY ARE YOU ALL MESSING WITH Y/N! SHE HAS DONE NOTHING TO YOU. LEAVE HER ALONE SHES ONLY HUMAN" Wow. Why would he say that? The boys that called me names were now shaking and they ran off somewhere. Slowly, everyone started talking again. I turned to Cameron.
"Thank you Cameron. No one had ever done something like that for me" I said still kinda in shock.
"It's Alright. A beautiful girl shouldn't be bullied like you are" He said which made me blush.
"Listen Y/N I like you. A lot. Since the first time I saw you. I was just too scared and I just thought that you'd reject me" Is he serious!
"I like you too Cameron. I just thought someone like you would never notice me" I said honestly.
"I did notice you. So, will you be my girlfriend?"
"YES" I said. He brought his face to mine and kissed me. Everything is exactly where it's supposed to be.

Hey! Sorry this is too short. I'm working on another one right now.

-A