I Promise (For Madison)

Madison's P.O.V
It's 8:25. Cameron said he'd be here at 6:00. Here I am waiting at a restaurant for my boyfriend Cameron to show up on OUR date. We barley go out anymore, and when we do it turns into this. I'm so sick of it.
"Ma'am are you alright?"
I looked up. It was the waiter from earlier.
"Uh yeah I'm fine. Thanks for asking" I answer. He was attractive, I'm not gonna lie, but I mean compared to Cameron.
"Date let you down?" He asks.
I let out a little laugh.
"Uh yeah. Not the first time" I say.
"Well would you like anything since your waiting-"
"Hey babe I'm so sorry I was stuck in traffic" Cameron all of a sudden came out of no where.
I looked at the waiter's name tag. His name was Chris. 
"No Chris. I'm just gonna go. Thank you so much you were a great waiter" I say. 
He smiled. "Your welcome"
"Wait, what we're leaving?" Cameron says. He sat down in front of me and I signed.
"I've been here for 3 hours waiting for you, for OUR date" I say, trying my hardest not to raise my voice.
"Well I'm sorry I have a life too I don't sit around and look at the clock all the time" Cameron says. I can't anymore. I got up and walked out of the restaurant before Cameron said anything. My car is at the dealership so I took Cameron's and from what I know, Nate gave him a ride here. I began to walk on the sidewalk back home.  Hoping that Cameron wouldn't see me. This just isn't my day and I don't wanna see Cameron right now. I really don't. I was about half way home, when a car pulled up to me. Oh great.
"Babe get in"
"No" I say.
"Madison get in the car" Cameron says.
"No" I say. And that's when it started pouring.
"I hate today" I whispered under my breath, still walking. I was freezing. I was wearing a summer dress and I forgot my cardigan at home.
"Your gonna get a cold-"
"So be it"
Cameron sighed, his car still slowly catching up to me. Finally he stopped the car. Cameron got out and ran over to me. I tried walking faster, but I failed miserably. He picked me up and opened the door of the passenger side of his car.
"Put me down!" I exclaimed.
Cameron didn't say anything.
"Are you kidding me?" I mumbled.
The car ride was silent. I looked outside the window the whole time to avoid talking to Cameron.
~
Once Cameron parked the car in our driveway he took a hold of my hand.
"Madison I know your upset"
I didn't say anything.
"Okay I know I should have came on time. And I'm sorry. I really wish that I should have either called you saying that id be late" He says. I looked down in my lap and played with my hands, causing Cameron to let go.
"Cam this isn't the first time-"
I begin to say.
"I know baby I know. I promise it won't happen again. I love you so much and I hate seeing you hurt. Especially when I'm the cause" He says.
I stayed silent for a moment.
"Okay. I love you too Cameron. But
Please call me and let me know if your late or something" I say. Cameron smiled.
"I promise. Now let's get inside so I can make us a delicious dinner" He said.
I smiled and kissed him.
Cameron never broke his promise.

Hey guys! Okay next time there's un update, it'll be my co owner's imagine! She'll give you guys an all about me thing dw. But I hope you liked this Madison! Ugh I wish it was June cause I'm switching school's for grade 10 🙃
Ily guys 💜

-XOXO A ❤️