You have a cold

Your P.O.V
I sniffled.
"Babe?"
I called out to Cameron. I literally sound like a dying horse.
Cameron laughed.
"You sound fine"
He walked to our bed and kissed my cheek.
"You'll be fine don't worry. I'll get you some soup" He said, kissing my forehead.
"Baby don't get near me. You'll get sick"
"I don't mind getting sick from you. Your my baby. I'd do anything for you" He said. I smiled. It's the little things that he does that drives me insane. I love him so much.
"I love you" I said.
"I love you too"
He pecked my lips and headed downstairs. I grabbed my phone from my side table next to my purple lava lamp. I scrolled through my Instagram and Twitter, tweeting some of Cameron's fans who tweeted me. Cameron posted a picture of him kissing me on my cheek earlier and my phone was blowing up with notifications from Instagram and Twitter. Oh how much I love that boy.
"I'm back babe"
I looked up. Cameron walked in with a tray of food. He started to feed the soup to me.
"Baby my hands aren't broken" I laughed.
"Yeah but your my girlfriend and I love you so I'm gonna feed you" He said, smiling.
"Your adorable" I said. How can you not love him?
"I'm so glad your mine" He said as he fed me a piece of a bagel.
"You toasted this?" I asked.
"Yeah"
"And it's not burned?" I joked. He looked up and playfully gave me a look. I laughed and kissed his cheek. Once the food was done Cam got into bed with me and wrapped his arms around me.
"What rhymes with seagull?" Cameron asked out of the blue. I gave him a questioning look.
"Your a dork" I laughed.
"But that's why you love me" He said.
"I do" I whispered as he got close to me.
"One day, we both will say 'I do' in a church" Cameron said looking straight into my eyes.
"I love you" I said to him.
"I love you too Y/N"

Hey guys! I actually have a cold so that is kinda where I got the inspiration while listening to Voodoo Doll by 5SOS. Anyways I hope you guys liked this cute imagine. Requests are open 🌸

-XOXO A