For Alexis

Alexis' P.O.V

*Flashback*

This is it.
"Do you, Cameron Alexander Dallas, take Alexis (Y/L/N) to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
(A/N: Sorry I'm not Christian but I think I goes like this)
"I do" Cameron said.
"Then, in the power invested in me, I pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"
Cameron grabbed my face and kissed my lips. This had to be the most passionate kiss I've ever shared with him. Today. I married the love of my life.

*End of Flashback*

"Babe what're you thinking about?"
My now, husband Cameron said sitting next to me. The ocean breeze felt amazing on my face, and in my hair.
"Just about..what happened about 14 hours ago" I said smiling. Cameron took my hand in his and kissed it.
"Well, Mrs. Dallas, that's something I won't be able to forget either" He said.
"Cam I can't believe we're married. This is the first day of the rest of our lives. We'll have kids, go on vacations, watch them grow-"
"Yes but baby think about one thing-"
"Before you continue Cameron, I have something to say..." I started off.
"Yeah go on" He said rubbing his thumb in small circles on my hand. I leaned in close to his ear.
"I'm pregnant" I whispered, and pulled away to see his reaction.
"Seriously?! Oh my god this is ye best news ever!!" Cameron got up from the Costa Rica sand, and lifted me up and spun me around.
"Baby this is amazing!! We're gonna be parents!" He yelled a little too loud, causing people to turn around, but smile.
I laughed. "Yeah we are Cameron" I said.
"When did you find out?"
He asked once he put me back down.
"3 days ago. I wanted to wait and tell you on our honeymoon" I said.
He smiled. "I really can't believe it. We're gonna have a baby" Cameron whispered. I leaned in, so our foreheads were touching.
"I love you Alexis" Cam whispered.
"I love you too"
He pulled away and placed his hand on my stomach.
"I can't wait to see you. I love you very much. Me and your mommy are so happy to have you"
I smile at the sight.
"I guess, today really is the first day of the rest of our lives"
Cameron said sealing the perfect day with a passionate kiss.

Hey guys! I really hope you liked this Alexis. I've been really busy this weekend and I couldn't get this imagine done but I did it! Yay! I'm gonna try to update later on today as well. Also, if you'd like,
You could follow me on Twitter and Instagram. I follow back! Yes my account on Instagram is private but I'll accept you and follow back. All of my social media is in my bio! Ily 🌷

-XOXO A 🌹