Sad :(

Your P.O.V
"I want it red"
"It won't look nice babe" Cameron sighed. Me and Cameron got married last weekend. We just bought a house and we're trying to figure out which colour to paint the living room. We just left Taylor's house after a nice dinner with the guys and their girlfriends/wives and we're driving home.
"What do you mean? I've had them painted red in my flat it looks really nice" I said annoyed.
"Why do you always think your right?!"
"I'm not saying that I'm right, I'm just saying that we should paint them red!" I said/yelled.
"Y/N you have to stop being such a bitch all the time!!" Oh okay. So he thinks I'm a bitch.
"I'm not a bitch!! Cameron what's your problem?!"
"I don't have a problem! Your just overreacting!!" He yelled, trying to look at me and pay attention to the road at the same time.
"I don't even know why I married you" Cameron scoffed. I looked at him. When he looked back at me, I could tell that he regretted it.
"Baby I-"
"Cameron just don't. I don-" my eyes stopped at the truck coming in our direction in full speed.
"CAMERON WATCH OUT!!!!" I felt pain wash over my body. All of a sudden, everything went black.

Cameron's P.O.V (Before the crash)
"I don't even know why I married you"
Y/N looked at me.
"Baby I-"
"CAMERON WATCH OUT!!"
Pain washes over my body. But there was one thing on my mind. Y/N. I forced my eyes open. I looked to my left. I couldn't believe what I saw. The windshield was broken and Y/N was lying outside the car. My baby. This is all my fault. I heats the sound of police sirens. I tried to get up.
"No sir please lay back down" I heard a voice say. Everything went black.

--At the hospital--
Where am I? Oh yeah. I looked around the room. It was all white.
"Where's my wife? I need my wife-"
"Sir please calm down"
Y/N. My baby. My life. I heard voiced outside of the hospital room. The door opened seconds later.
"Oh my goodness. Man what happened?" Nash said.
"Me and Y/N were driving back from Taylor's house and I wasn't watching a-and I-I" I looked down trying not to break down. All the guys looked at each other.
"How's Y/N? Can I see her-"
"Cameron" Shawn put his hand on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry" Is all he said. No. No No No No No No. It's all my fault.
"It's all my fault"

Nash's P.O.V
"It's all my fault" He said and starting sobbing. I walked over and tried to comfort him. He's basically my brother. It's hurting me so much to see him like this. Y/N was beautiful. She was in love with Cameron. He was in love with her. They had their whole lives to spend together.
"C-Can I-I see h-her?" Cam asked, looking up.
"Hold on" I turned around to face Matt. "Ask the Doc" He nodded and walked out of the room. The boys all looked at each other. Cameron continued to sob hysterically.
"My baby. I killed her. I killed her. It's all my fault. It's all my fault" He said.
"Cameron don't take this hard on yourself. It was an accident" Taylor said.
"I killed her. I killed her"
Matt came back.
"He can see her"

Cameron's P.O.V
I only broke my right wrist. Apparently, the pressure hit Y/N more. I wish it was me and not Y/N.
"Room 234" Matt said. I nodded. I got up with the help of the boys.
"Do you want me to come with you?" Carter asked.
"Yes. Thank you" I said. He nodded. I was scared. I can't live without her. 232. 233. 234. I opened the door.
"Y-YN?" There was a white sheet over her body. I walked to her slowly. I removed the fabric from her body. Carter walked up behind me.
"My Baby. I'm so sorry" I ran my finger through her hair. I kissed her lips for as long as I could. I waited for her to kiss back, but she never did. Our last conversation was a fight. I told her that I regret marrying her. I shouldn't have. She's gone.

--At the funeral--
"We were leaving my friend Taylor's house. And we..."I paused. I took a deep breath." We were arguing. On which color to paint the living room" I laughed slightly.
"She's my everything. Our last conversation was a fight. I will never get over her. She's my world." I couldn't say anything else. I knew that I would break down. I walked off the stage. Shawn got up and sang Nightingale by Demi Lovato. I can't do this anymore. I ran out of the funeral.
"Cameron wait!!" I saw a car in the distance. I closed my eyes and waited for it to hit me. And it did. I'll be happy with Y/N.

R.I.P Cameron and Y/N Dallas.

I know. I'm terrible 😭. But I haven't done a sad imagine so I thought that I should so one :) oh and when they crashed picture the scene in "The Vow" when the girl flies out the window and hits her head on the pole

-A