My love for you (For Angele)

Cameron's POV
It's the end of the day and I see Angele walking out of school. I run up to her and call her name. She turns around and she looks a little nervous. She has always been my crush since who knows how long.

"Hey Cameron." I smile and I walk with her.

"Can you give a ride home? My brother just took my car, so I don't have a ride." I ask shyly, she gives me her million dollar smile and nods.

"Sure." We both walk to her car and I was shocked. Her car is super nice. Angele and I both get into the car and she starts to drive.

There was an awkward silence, but I was too busy day dreaming about how beautiful she is. I dreamt about kissing her, but I was to afraid that she wouldn't like me for me.

I heard her voice and turned my attention back to the rode. An 18 wheeler about 2 ft away from us. Angele turned the steering wheel, but it was too late because the next thing I knew the car was spinning, flipping over and over again. The windows broke in and glass went flying. Finally, the car stopped flipping and we laid upside in the car as it shook back and forth.

I looked over at Angele who was bleeding from her nose and other places. My heart started racing, I tried to reach over to her but my arm was caught in the seat belt. The pain in my body was growing as I moved but I didn't care because Angele wasn't moving.

"Angele" I cried. I fluttered my eyelashes so the tears could be cleared. Once they were I got another look at her and saw that the window wiper rod was piercing out of her chest. Blood spilling out from around the wound.

"Angele, Please wake up!" I yelled. I tried to move my arm over again but I winced in pain. I think it's dislocated and I can't get to Angele. I jerked around in the upside car but I couldn't feel my lower legs.

"Please. Wake up! Angele!" I kept crying out. I turned my head and looked at Angele was still bleeding. The window wiper was sticking out from the middle of chest, just missing her heart. She wasn't moving and my mind was telling me she was dead and it's my fault.

My head was aching and crying made it worse. I didn't want this to happen, this wasn't suppose to happen. She isn't leaving me yet. As I'm begging for her to wake up, I find myself slowly slipping into brightness.

Before I close my eyes I see Her head was turned towards me but her eyes were still closed. The sound of the words she said is still ringing through my ears. Her sweet soft voice, she is alive. She is alive.
~~~
When I opened my eyes we were in the hospital. I was in a hospital room. I look around and I see a doctor in my room.

"Where's Angele?" I say, the doctor looks towards me and sighs.

"The girl you arrived was escorted to surgery. You guys were in a horrible accident, but." The doctor pauses and takes a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, but Angele didn't make it." As soon as those words left his mouth I felt my heart being ripped into shreds. Tears begin to fall down my cheeks and I shake my head.

"No... No S-She can't-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before I started to cry.

"This is all my fault." I put my face in my hands and continue to sob. The doctor leaves the room and I feel a huge pain in my chest.

"Angele!" I cried out, over and over until I couldn't cry anymore. I couldn't make a sound. I sat in the bed staring at the wall.

It's my fault she is dead, If I never asked her for a ride she would still be alive. I wish I got to tell her how I felt. I wish I got to tell her a lot of things, but now she will never truly know.

A/N
Hi guys!!! I'm @Shawn_Alex_Caniff I'm so happy I'm able to help out and write some imagines for you guys!

I hoped you enjoyed this Angele ❤️

~
Hey guys! How lovely is she? Deja is really cute and go give her some love 💜 Btw her imagines better than mine tbh

-XOXO A ❤️