Meeting your parents for the first time

Cam

Your P.O.V

I looked in the mirror once more. Satisfied with my look.

"CAMERON??!"

"YEAH BABY?"

"YOU READY?!"

Cameron walked into the room.

"What if the don't like me?" I sighed.

"Cameron baby they'll love you" I turned around and kissed him passionately.

"But-"

"No buts" I cut him off.

He sighed.

"Alright let's go" I smiled and grabbed grabbed my purse. I took a hold of Cameron's hand and walked towards the door, slipping on my heels. We both walked to Cameron's car and he opened the door for me like the gentlemen he is. Once he started driving I noticed he was being too quiet.

"Baby?" I said.

"Mm"

I grabbed his hand.

"I love you" He smiled.

"I love you too"

"And my family is going to love you too. Please don't stress over it" I said kissing his hand.

"I'll try" He shot me a weak smile.

In no time, we reached my parents house.

"C'mon babe" Cameron sighed and opened the door. We met at the front door.

"Just remember, I love you"

"I love you too" I pecked his lips and rang the doorbell. When my mom opened the door, I was instantly attacked by my parents' dog, Zeke. He's a Great Dane and he's the cutest thing.

"Hey buddy" I laughed, petting him.

"Hey mom" I hugged her.

"Hi honey. Oh you must be Cameron!" She said.

"Yes. It's nice to finally meet you Mrs. Y/L/N" He laughed.

"Agreed oh and please call me Vanessa" She laughed. "Y/N you didn't tell me how cute he is" Oh my god.

"MOMM!!"

"Sorry love" She laughed along with Cameron.

"Well come in" She moved a side and let us in. I could tell that Cam was tensed up. I kissed his cheek. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hi Princess" My dad appeared from the kitchen.

"Daddy!" I squealed and hugged him. I'm a daddy's girl clearly. Haha.

"Oh and you must be Cameron" My dad smiled and shook his hand.

"Y-Yes sir n-nice to meet y-you" Awww my baby's nervous.

"It's nice to meet you too" My dad smiled in victory knowing he scared him. I just know my dad too well.

"Hey sis" My brother, Jacob said from the stairs.

"Hey how's it going?" I asked.

"Good. Hey Cameron"

"Hi Jacob" Cameron smiled at him.

"Alright well dinners almost ready you guys go talk" She said shooing off dad and Cam to the living room.

"Y/N help me cook. Just because your here for a while doesn't mean that you won't help me" She joked. I rolled my eyes at her.

Cameron's P.O.V

"Listen I know your probably expecting this but I have to talk to you" Of course. "The Talk".

"Y/N is my only daughter. And she's always been my baby girl since the minute she was born and now she's growing up and as a dad I find it quite hard to except that fact that she is" He laughed. "Don't hurt her. That's all I'm saying. Or I'll have my men and I come after you with our snipers in our police cars" He joked. Or at least I hope so.

"Mr.Y/L/N, I love her a lot. She brings the best of me. I don't know what I'd do without her. I would never ever hurt her. She means a lot to me sir" I said truthfully.

"I hope you keep your word"

"I will sir"

"Please don't call me sir, it makes me feel old. Call me Mark" He joked.

"Haha okay Mark"

"Alright Mark"

"Guys dinner is ready!!!" Vanessa called from the kitchen.

"We're coming babe!" Mark called back.

"Oh and son, no need to be nervous" He laughed which cause my cheeks to turn into a deep shade of pink.

"After you"He said. We walked to the dinning room. I sat next to Y/N. She smiled at me and grabbed my hand under the table. Once all the food was served,Vanessa sat down next to Mark.

"So Cameron, how's your family?" Vanessa asked.

"They're good" I responded.

Your P.O.V

"They're good" Cameron responded.

"Do you like basketball?" Dad asked.

"Yes! Miami Heat all the way!"

"Yes! I love them too!!" I looked at mom. We both sighed. Here we go again.

Hey guys! I'm sorry that I haven't updated. I actually went to the eye doctor for a check up and the doctor put some drops in my eyes and she said that everything will be blurry for 24 hours. And I can see better now though. And it's that time of the year.... Back to School shopping! I don't hate school but something about back to school shopping is just fun. So I have to go and get binders, pens etc tomorrow. OH AND I GOT TFIOS!!!! My mom and I wanted Starbucks and the nearest one was in Chapters and I looked around and saw it and I'm like I NEED IT!!! But I can't really read it properly cause my vision is still blurry so I have to wait till tomorrow 😩. But I'll red it eventually. And I have never read the book either. Oh god I think this A/N is too long. Anyways I hop you liked this imagine and COMMENT VOTE!

-XOXO A💖😘