For Madison

Cute for Madison.

Madison's P.O.V

"Which ones Cam?" I asked my boyfriend of 2 years.

"The red one. It'll match the walls" He said.

"True" I ran my hand over the curtain to feel the material.

"This is just right" I said.

"Agreed. I'll go pay" He said. Me and Cam decided to buy a house and move in together. And now we're shopping for the house.

"Alright, let's go home babe" Cam said taking my hand in his.

"Yeah let's go" I replied.

"Your cute Madison you know that?" He said.

"Cam you say that at least 20 times a day" I laughed. He kissed my cheek and opened the car door for me. I got in and he closed the door. Once he got in, he put the keys in the ignition and we took off.

"Madison?"

"Yeah baby?"

"My life is perfect"

I smiled.

"How so?"

"I mean, I have beautiful fans, a gorgeous girlfriend, wonderful friends, what more does a guy want?" Cam said.

"I agree" I said. We reached our house in no time and got out all of our house and Cam helped me unload the trunk. Since all of our furniture had already moved in, I plopped down on the couch. Cameron came over and layed down so his head was in my lap.

"I still remember in high school. When I prayed to god for some friends"

He closed his eyes.

"Cameron. You should think ahead babe. I love you. Your friends love you. Your fans love you. Baby it's more than just having friends" I said, kissing his forehead.

"I'm so glad I have you in my life" He said.

"Me too babe" I said.

"Hey remember that time when I mixed your hairspray with food colouring and since you were blonde that time you could see the blue" He laughed.

"Yeah whatever" I laughed.

"Remember that time when you got chased by a goat when we visited my uncles farm?" I laughed.

"Madison you promised you wouldn't bring that up!" Cam laughed.

"Sorry" I said.

"I love you so much Madison" Cameron said looking directly in my eyes.

"I love you too Cameron Alexander Dallas" I said.

"Do you think we'll have kids here?" Cameron said.

"You never know" I winked. Cam chucked.

"I want 3 kids" He said.

"Baby we'll see when the time is right. Meanwhile we have each other" I smiled placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"I think that goat liked you" I whispered just inches away from his face. Cameron laughed.

Madison I hope you liked it (luvabledallas). Sorry this was a bit late though I had to pack for a trip but I have one more suggestion that I will try to update today and of not, tomorrow. Pinky promise. 😊. Ily

-XOXO A