Period

With Cam

Your P.O.V
I groaned as I felt a wave of pain hit my lower stomach. Oh no. Not now. Ugh. I untangled myself with Cameron and dragged myself out of bed. I'm the type of person that doesn't get cramps when I'm on my period, but it still hurts sometimes. I walked to the bathroom and did my business. Once I came out, I looked at Cam. He was laying in the exact same position I left him in. I crawled onto him.
"Baby boy, wake up" I cooed. He moaned.
"NOO"
"Babe get up" I said. I kissed his neck and I was about to kiss his lips when I felt like someone stabbed me in my lower stomach area.
"Oh my godd!!" I groaned. That hurts so much.
"Baby what's wrong?!?" Cameron sat up and looked really worried.
"Baby it's nothing" I said regaining my balance and strength. I got of the bed.
"I'll make breakfast. Hurry down" I said.
"Okay" He said not sounding convinced but I don't wanna tell him that I'm on my period. I mean, he's a guy, and he'll find it disgusting and he'll probably avoid me for the next week. I started frying some bacon strips, and eggs. I felt a sharp pain in my lower area but I ignored it and continued to cook.
"Baby are you okay?"
I turned around.
"Yeah Cam" I said. I put his food onto a plate and put it on the table.
"Here babe" I said.
"Thanks" He said he leaned forward and kissed me. Whenever he does that, I fall in love with him all over again.
"Where's your plate?" He asked.
"I'm in the mood for cereal" I said.
"With Root beer?"
"Yeah"
"Um Oh okay" He said and started eating. I grabbed the box of 'Honey Nut Cheerios' and began eating. Cameron finished pretty fast.
"Babe I'm gonna watch some TV" Cam said. I nodded and continued eating. I picked my phone up from the island and went on twitter. Cameron's fan don't all hate me. But some do. I try to stay on the positive side- oh my god. I felt a sharp pain in my lower area again. I groaned. Cameron looked my way.
"Baby are you sure your okay?" He said.
"Yeah I'm fine" By know I probably had 5 bowls of cereal. Cameron was watching my every move.
"Um baby?" Cameron asked.
"Yeah" I said stuffing some more cereal into my mouth.
"Are-are you pre-pregnant?" He said. What? Why would he think that?
"Are you calling me fat?"
"NO NO Babe that's not what I meant. I mean, you've had about 5 bowls of cereal and not even with milk with root beer, you've been having cramps and stomach pains-"
"Baby I'm on my period" I said.
"Ohhhhh. Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.
"I didn't want to gross you out" I said. He snaked his arms around my waist, and I put my arms around his neck.
"Baby your my girlfriend. Nothing is gross when it comes to you. I love you. Next time just tell me okay?" He said.
"I will. I love you too"
For the rest of the day, we cuddled and watched chick flicks and I almost forgot that I was on my period.

I hope you guys like this imagine.

-A