He leaves on tour

Your P.O.V

"Cameron I love you"

"I love you too baby" Me and my boyfriend Cameron were laying on our bed in silence. Just appreciating each other's presence. I kissed his nose.

"Babe?" He said.

"Yeah?"

"I love you so much"

I laughed.

"I love you too Cam"

He intertwined our fingers.

"I have to tell you something" He said getting up. I got up and say beside him.

"What is it?" I said, slightly scared.

"I'm-I'm going on tour" I sighed.

"Why didn't you tell my before" I whispered.

"I didn't know how you were going to react" He said.

"How long?"

"6 months" He said.

"Where are you leaving?" I asked, scared of his answer.

"Tomorrow" I looked at him in disbelief. He looked down.

"Tomorrow?! And you tell me now?!"

I said raising my voice a little.

"When did you find out that you were leaving?" I asked trying to calm down.

"Last month" He whispered looking down.

"How could you not tell me?!" I said/yelled.

"I'm sorry" He said.

"I can't believe you Cameron. Well I hope you have fun" I said climbing off of the bed.

"Baby wait-" I slammed the door and slipped on my shoes. I just want to be alone. I grabbed my keys and my phone.

"He'll be fine" I whispered to myself.

"Babe-" I ran into my car and stated driving before he had the chance to stop me. I can't believe he didn't tell me. I'm his girlfriend. I have the right to know. I sighed and drove around for a while. After about an hour or so I decided to head back home. When I got home, I put my shoes to a side and walked up to mine and Cameron's room. As soon as I opened the door I saw Cameron with his head in his hands. His head shot up.

"Hey" I said.

"Y/N baby I'm so sorry I should have told you-"

"Cameron I'm sorry. I acted like a bitch"

"Baby it's not your fault. I should have told you. I'm sorry" I kissed his lips. I'm gonna miss them.

"Let's go to bed" I whispered against his lips. He nodded. I grabbed a tank top and some pyjama pants. Cameron stripped down and jumped into the bed in only his boxers.

"Did you brush your teeth?" I called from the bathroom.

"YES MOTHER" He called back. I laughed and did my morning routine.

Once I was done, I hopped into bed with him. Damn his abs.

"Like what you see?" He winked. I rolled my eyes.

"Come here babe" He said. I scooted over in his arms. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm gonna miss you so much" I whispered.

"I'm gonna miss you too baby" He said caressing my cheek. He leaned In and kissed my cheek.

"Your beautiful you know that Y/N?" He said. I laughed.

"Yes"

"Good"

That's all I remember before I blacked out in Cameron's arms.

~~The Next Morning~~

"Babe wake up" Cameron stirred a little, then fell back asleep.

"No Cameron your gonna miss your flight" I shook him again.

"Cameronnn" He groaned and got up. He dragged himself to the bathroom. I laughed. I wore some sweats and a tank top with Cameron's Magcon hoodie. It smells like him. I love it. Cam came out of the bathroom with a muscle tee and shorts on. He walked over and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm gonna miss you princess" Hw whispered in my ear.

"I'm gonna miss you too Cam. I hope these 6 months go by fast" I said.

"They will babe" I pulled away.

"I love you so much remember that always okay?" He said.

"Okay. Did you get your bags?" I said.

"Yeah baby"

"Okay" I grabbed my phone.

"You ready?"

He nodded. He grabbed my hand and we walked outside. He placed his suitcases and bags in my trunk. We both hopped in and I started driving. He grabbed my hand.

"I love you so much Y/N"

"I love you too Cameron"

Sadly, we reached the airport pretty fast. Cameron got out, and I helped him take his bags out. He placed then on those carts and we made our way inside the airport. I believe that him and Nash are going to catch a flight to Washington and will meet the rest of the boys there.

"Hey guys!" I turned around.

"Hey Nash" I said. He pulled me in for a hug.

"Hey Y/N" I pulled away.

"Hey Cam" Nash said.

"Hey bud"

~Skipping all the security and stuff'

'Flight 576 now boarding'

Cameron turned towards me. Nash was waiting for him at the gate.

"Bye baby" Cameron leaned in for a kiss. I kissed him like I've never before. I could feel tears forming I'm my eyes. I'm gonna miss him so much.

"Bye baby" I whispered.

'Last call for flight 567 to Washington DC'

Cameron pecked my lips.

"We'll talk every day okay?" he said.

"Okay" He pecked my lips once more.

"I love you"

"I love you too Cam" He started walking away towards Nash. Once he reached the gate, he turned around. I blew him a kiss. He pretended to catch it. He winked and walked inside. I hope these 6 months go by fast.

Hey lovlies 😙. I know I said that I would write an imagine about a drive in theatre but I didn't go today cause it was raining so I'm going tomorrow. And I think I have an obsession with floral 😱. COMMENT FOLLOW REQUEST VOTE

-XOXO A