Matt imagine for Jasmin

Jasmin's P.O.V
I continued to cry as i scrolled through my phone. My boyfriend Matt was filming a video at his apartment and he promised that he'd come by my place once he was finished. I don't understand why I get hate. I know that not everyone likes me but is loving someone a crime? I get death threats because I'm with someone I love. Matt had always told me not to listen to them but it's so hard. It's just so hard. I honesty don't know how people deal with this. I can't deal with this. I really can't.
"BABE?!" Matt's voice echoed through my house. I quickly wiped my tears and put on some concealer so you couldn't see my tear stains and redness. Matt opened my room door. I smiled at him and ran into his arms.
"I missed you" I mumbled into his neck.
"I missed you too baby. C'mon let's cuddle" He said. I got off of him and threw him a pair of sweats that I keep at my house for whenever he comes over. We both got into my bed and he kissed my forehead.
"Your too quiet" He said while he scrolled through movies on Netflix, on my TV. I managed to laugh.
"Are you okay baby? Your not usually like this" He said.
"I'm fine Matt. Thank you"
Matt nodded, not looking convinced. All of a sudden, my phone starting blowing up from all of my Twitter notifications. Oh god. Matt looked at me suspiciously and picked up my phone. His eyes widened.
"Oh my god baby"
I sighed and looked down knowing what he was about to say.
"This is why your upset" He said pushing me off of him gently so I could face him.
"Baby please don't listen to them. They're not real fans. Your amazing. In every single way. I love you. So so so so much. I love love love you. Your my whole world. I can't live without you. I honestly don't know why people send hate. Hold on" He said and picked up his phone. He typed for a while and then looked back at me. My phone made a noise. I picked it up. Matt tweeted. I get notified whenever Matt tweets. Here's what I saw

"You guys seriously? Some of you guys are making Jasmin feel extremely bad. She has done absolutely nothing wrong. Is it a crime to love someone? If you guys hate her, you aren't my real fan. I love you guys (supporters of me and Jasmin). 💕"

(A/N I know that this is more than 140
characters ☺️)

"I love you alright?" He said. Lifting my chin up with his middle and index finger.
"I love you too" I said. He leaned in and kissed my lips.

Hey guys! I know I don't do Matt imagines or anything but it had been requested and I thought, why not? Anyways, if you guys have any questions about me or anything like that please feel free to comment any questions, Tweet me, or DM me. I'm hoping to do a Q and A soon 🌸🌹🌷💐

-XOXO A 😘🌻🌻💐🌌