Romantic/Cute Boat ride

Your P.O.V
I closed my eyes as I felt the cool breeze hit my skin. Me and my boyfriend Cameron decided to rent a boat for a day. So here I am, with my arms open on the front of the boat. I felt a pair of strong muscular arms press against mine from behind me. I opened my eyes.
"Hey beautiful. Are you having fun?" The familiar voice asked me.
"Yes Cameron. Thank you so much baby" I said.
"Don't worry about it" He said. He kissed my neck. I closed my eyes once again (Picture Jack and Rose :))
"I love you so much" Cameron said.
"I love you too babe"
I spotted a ferry.
"Cam, look!"
He looked at the direction that I was pointing at.
"OH MY GOD ITS CAMERON DALLAS AND Y/N Y/L/N!!!"
Someone said. Cameron waved at them and smiled. He's amazing.
"Y/N I LOVE YOUU!!"
"I LOVE YOU TOO" I called back. I, myself, am a Viner. Not trying to brag or anything. Cameron's cousin was driving the boat.
"Why did you do this?" I asked Cameron.
"Do what?"
"This. Get us a boat and being all romantic. Not that I'm complaining of anything"
"Princess, I'm always romantic" I turned around so I was facing him. I was still locked up in his arms. He winked. I giggled.
"And I love you. I would do anything for you. Your my baby. My baby girl my life. My air"
"Awwh baby your so sweet! I love you" I said getting close to his face. He leaned in and connected our lips.
"Im so glad I have you" He said.
"I'm so glad I have you"
"I love you baby boy"
"I love you princess"

ALOHA!! I'm back from my little Vacation! I actually wrote this on a boat and I saw a couple doing something like this so that's where I got the idea. :)

-A