Why?

Your P.O.V

I'm so excited. Cameron Dallas, my boyfriend of 3 years is coming home from tour today! I haven't seen him in person for 9 months. It been dreadful but I made it. He'll walk through that door any second now- The doorbell rang. OH MY GOD! I ran to the door and opened it. My babe.

"CAMERON!!!" I yelled jumping on top of him, literally. He hesitated but hugged back.

"I've missed you so much" I said. He smiled awkwardly. What's up with him? I leaned in. I've been wanting to kiss his lips for 9 months. Cameron moved away. I pulled back. Confused.

"Cam what's wrong?" I asked.

"Well, you know Y/N, when I was on tour I meet a lot of people, fans..." He trailed off.

"What are you trying to say Cameron?" He sighed.

"I'm in love with someone else" My whole world stopped. This isn't possible.

"Haha very funny Cameron" I said leaning in again.

"No Y/N I'm not lying. I met a girl names Melissa" He said pointing outside. I walked to the door and opened it. To my surprise, a girl was leaning against Cameron's car.

"Cameron what is this?" I yelled.

"I'm sorry. I'm breaking up with you" I broke down.

"I can't believe you. I've Waited 9 months for you to come home. 9 MONTHS YOU ASSHOLE!" I yelled. He nodded. "I'm sorry" He said. He opened the door and walked out. I looked outside the window. The blonde kissed him and got in the car.

"I hate everything" I whispered to myself.

~1 Year Later~

"Sweetie I'm coming" I cooed to my baby girl. Yes I have a daughter. And yes she's Cameron's. The day he left me, I found myself throwing up. I was pregnant. I haven't told anyone except for Shawn who has always been there for me. Avia Alexander Dallas. I've named her after her father. I will always love Cameron. She's 5 months old. She cooed.

"I'm here baby" I needed to pick up some things from the mall so Shawn decided to tag along.

He blew raspberries on Avia's stomach. She giggled.

"You got everything you need?" He asked. Taking Avia from her stroller.

"Yeah. Hold on"

Shawn's P.O.V

Y/N left to get something.

"Who's the cutest baby in the world? Yes you are!" Avia is adorable. I love her so much. But she need her real dad.

"Shawn?" I turned around.

Oh shit.

"Cameron? What are you doing here?" I said trying to act normal. Avia cooed and smiled at me. I kissed her cheek.

"Who's baby is that-"

"Alright Shawn I'm done so-" Y/N's eyes froze on Cameron. Well this will be a show.

Cameron's P.O.V

Y/N. I miss her so much. Melissa was just using me. I loved Y/N and I still do.

Your P.O.V

"Y/N?" Cameron said.

"Here go to Mommy" Shawn said handing Avia over to me. He kissed her cheek.

"Mommy?" Cameron said.

"I found out that I was pregnant when you left" Cameron froze. He walked over to me.

"Can I hold her?"

"No"

"But-"

"Y/N I understand he hurt you but he's Avia's father"

He's right.

"Cameron the only relationship that we're gonna have is to be Avia's parents" I said. "Now if you excuse us we have to get going-"

"Can I hold her?" He asked. I hesitated, but handed Avia over to Cameron.

"Hi princess" He cooed. She cooed back and giggled.

"I love you so much" He said kissing her lips.

"Daddy love you" Just the sight of them brings tears to my eyes.

"Alright come to mommy" I said trying to take Avia from Cameron but she had a tight grip on him. She held on to him. Cameron smiled and kissed her forehead. I noticed Shawn had left.

"Y/N I'm sorry about everything" He said. "I really wanna start over. I messed up big time"

No matter how hard I try. I will always love him and I know it.

"Okay" I said. He looked up and smiled. He leaned in and kissed my lips. Oh my god. I almost forgot the feeling. Well now we're a happy family 😃.

Hey!!! Here is the imagine I promised for 6k and when I checked, I had 7k!! Like what?! You guys are amazing thank you so much! ILYSM oh and part 2 will be up either later today, or tomorrow morning 😊

~XOXO 🅰