For Deja

Deja's P.O.V
At the moment, I was getting ready for a date with my boyfriend of 3 months, Cameron. I looked outside my window. It was a full moon. Cameron always acts suspicious during a full moon. He's fine any other day. I slid some rings on and slipped on my black heels to match my short red dress and french braided hair. I grabbed my black purse and walked downstairs. The doorbell rang just as I was getting my phone. I put my phone in my purse and answered the door.
"Hey baby" I said as I kissed Cameron.
"Hey babe. You look beautiful" He said as we pulled away.
"Thank you. You look cute" I said. We walked to Cameron's car and he opened the door for me.
"Why thank you"
He smiled and sprinted to the drivers side and hopped in.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"You'll see"
Cameron took my hand in his and kissed it. I blushed. About 15 minutes later, we reached a really expensive and classy looking restaurant.
"Cameron this is amazing! Thank you!" I exclaimed. He smiled.
"No problem" He said. Night was approaching and it was around 7 at night. Whenever we go on a date on some nights, Cameron always says that he'll be right back and he runs out and comes back about 15 minutes later and says that he had to check something out related to his car. That makes no sense to me. We approached the front desk.
"Reservations for Dallas" He said. The middle aged lady at the desk nodded and got up.
"Right this way" She said and lead us to a table. We thanked her. She handed us each menus and walked away.
"Your so beautiful" He said. I smiled. We ordered our food.
"Baby do you wanna go on a walk tomorrow?" Cameron asked taking a bite out of his steak.
"Sure baby"
Cameron suddenly looked outside of the restaurant and his eyes widened.
"Cameron what's wrong?" I asked.
"I'll be right back" He said. He ran out. I followed him. I'm gonna get to the bottom of this. Cameron ran into the woods near the restaurant. I followed him. He stopped in the middle of the woods.
"Deja go!" He yelled.
"No! Cameron what is going on? Why the hell did you run here?!" I yelled.
"Deja I said go!!"
Cameron had his back faced to me. Suddenly, Cameron's body shifted.
"What the actual heck..." I whispered. Cameron turned around. I gasped and my eyes widened. Cameron howled. Cameron is a werewolf. Cameron looked into my eyes. My boyfriend is a werewolf. I was in shock. I looked down at my shoes.
"Deja-" Cameron started. I looked ion he had turned back to normal. Back to human.
"Cameron. What? How? Who?"
I didn't even know what to say.
"Let me explain Deja"
"O-okay"
"A couple months ago, before I met you, I took a shortcut to Nash house through the woods. And when I was running. Something attacked me. I didn't know who it was. Or what it was. It bit me. I ran to Nash's house faster than ever and he did some research. It was a werewolf. A werewolf bit me. I'm a true Alpha. I have a pack. (TEEN WOLF HOLY CRAP OMG LIKE TYPICAL FANGIRL MOMENT OMG!!! DYLAN 😍😍😍)"
Cameron said.
"W-who's in your pack?" I asked.
"Matt, Carter, Aaron, Mahogany and Taylor. They were all werewolves but didn't tell me till I got bit. I don't know who bit me. To this day"
I was still in shock.
"This is why you always run out on the nights of the full moon" I said.
Cam nodded. "I'm sorry. I hope you didn't think I was cheating"
"No I didn't. I just wanted to know what was going on with you" I said. It was silent for a few seconds.
"Can you show me your eyes? In werewolf form?" I asked. Cameron's eyes turned red. Wow. I walked closer and touched his face. I leaned in and kissed his lips.
"No matter who your what you are. I will always love you Cameron"
Cameron smiled.
"I'm so glad I have you baby. I love you Deja"
He smiled. "Let's get out of this place" He said.
"Here. Jump on my back"
I jumped on his back and within almost 4 seconds, Cameron reached the restaurant.
"Cameron? How did you-"
"Werewolf speed" He said. That must be cool. He put me down and we continued our dinner.

Hey guys! Deja I hope you liked this. This was really fun to write actually! I'm actually at my aunts house and I have nothing to do. My dad is talking about politics and my mom is gossiping. And I'm just here. So hiiii. I hope you guys are doing well. Love you guys 💕

-XOXO A 💜