Q and A

Would you rather see Gilinsky of Shawn shirtless?

Shawn :)

5SOS or One Direction?

I really really love them both but I would have to say One Direction.

Fav Band, TV show, movie and artist atm.

The Cab, Panic! At the disco, and One Direction. Pretty Little liars and Teen Wolf. P.S I love you. And Selena Gomez.

Do you like Shawn Mendes?

Yes 😍

Do you have any follows from the boys?

Sadly, no. But I really wish I did and I'm constantly trying !

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

I would live in California. I'm not sure where in California yet but I might to university there so I may live there or I might go to university in Ottawa (I live in Toronto) and then move in with my boyfriend in California. I also just lie Cali everything is so beautiful.

Have you ever met any of the boys?

No I haven't in person but I really wish I can it get the chance to! But I actually saw Shawn at Canada's wonderland. He was performing. It was awesome.

What's your favourite song at the moment?

I like this is gospel by Panic! At the disco, Never be alone and Stitches by Shawn Mendes, and All I want by Daniel Skye and Cameron :)

When and how did you start liking Cam?

Me and my friends actually started to get the feels for Magcon but I had no clue what that was until I did some poking around and when I saw him for the first time I was like damn. And then I fell in love :)

Single or taken?

Taken 💜

Fav Subject?

Math :)

How old are you?

13. Turning 14 on October 21st. So I'm a libra :)

Thank you so much for turning these questions in. Love you guys

-XOXO A 💜