For Liz

Liz's P.O.V

I looked in the mirror. This is it. This is day I'm going to marry the love of my life. Cameron Alexander Dallas. My stylist placed the veil over my head. I must admit, I didn't look that bad.
"Sweetie you look gorgeous!" My mom gushed behind me.
"Thank you" I said smiling.
"You look hot. Like hot, hot" My best friend Lexie complimented.
I laughed. "Thanks Lex"
My brown hair was pulled back from the front and backcombed.
"You look stunning" My stylist said.
I smiled "Thank you Debra"
"Are you nervous?" Lexie asked.
"Yes I am. A lot actually" I admitted.
"Why?"
"What if Cameron changes his mind?"
"Liz he won't. He loves you too much. He proposed to you and he promised to look after and treat you like a queen. And he will fulfil those promises. I grew up with him. I know him"
She has a point.
"I guess your right. What if I trip and fall? Oh my goodness that would be so embarrassing"
I said.
"Liz don't think negative things sweetie. You won't trip and fall. Think happy things" My mom said.
"Thanks mom" I smiled.
I looked at myself in the mirror once again. It felt like it was just yesterday when he proposed. In a couple minutes, my life is going to change forever. It's quite scary once you think about it.
"You ready to go?" My dad said as he walked into the room.
"I'm ready" I smiled.
"You look beautiful" He said.
"Thank you dad" I kissed his cheek.
"Good luck baby" My mother said. Lexie hugged me.
"I'll see you soon"
She walked outside the room, since she is a bridesmaid. After a couple minutes it was my turn to walk down the isle (I'm sorry if I'm getting this wrong I'm not Christian so I'm not 100% sure how Christian weddings work). My dad gently grabbed my hand.
"This is it" He whispered. The big doors in front of us opened and the music began to play. All eyes were on me and my father. I looked straight at Cameron who was looking straight back at me. Cameron looked at me head to toe and smiled. My dad and I walked all the way to the front of the church slowly, step by step. Once we reached the front, my dad placed my hand into Cameron's and whispered something in his ear.
"I will" Cameron whispered back. Cameron turned to me and grabbed my other hand with his other hand.
"You look beautiful" He mouthed.
"You look really cute" I mouthed back. He smiled.

~Skipping the vows~

"Do you, Liz L/N take Cameron Dallas to be your lawfully wedded husband?" (A/N: I think this is how this goes... Correct me if I'm wrong please).
"I do"
"Do you, Cameron Dallas take Liz L/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do"
"With the power invested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride"
"Finally" Cameron whispered. I giggled. He leaned in and out lips met. This is probably one of the most passionate kisses we've ever had.

~Dinner~

After all the toasts, it was time for the father daughter dance. My dad took my hand and placed it on his shoulder and my other hand in his. He placed his other hand on my waist.
"I can't believe this day is finally here. It was just yesterday when you used to bake with your easy bake oven and sing happy birthday to yourself"
He said.
I laughed. "Well time flys dad. And whatever happens, I'll always be your little girl" I said. He kissed my cheek. "You always will be my little girl" He repeated.
Once that was over, I walked back to sit with Cameron.
"Baby that was beautiful" He said.
I smiled at him.
Everyone then started to dance on the dance floor. Cameron and I just laughed and talked with our friends for about 15 minutes.
"May the dance floor be cleared as its time for the newly wed couple for their dance" The DJ announced. The dance floor cleared.
"May I have this dance?" Cameron said as all eyes began to fall on us.
"I kinda have no choice.." I joked. Cameron gave me a playful look.
"I'm kidding" I took his hand and walked to the dance floor with him.
"You look beautiful" A thousand years by Christina Perry was playing in the background.
"So how does it feel like to be Mrs.Dallas?" He asked.
"I've been Mrs.Dallas for not even an hour" I laughed. "But it's been amazing"
"I'm gonna make it even more amazing" Cameron said.
"Hey what did my dad tell you when he walked me down the isle?" I asked.
"He told me to always care and look out for you. And to always treat you like a queen" He said.
"Oh"
Once the song was over, we walked back to our table hand in hand. It was then time to cut the cake. I actually have something planned.... My aunt handed us the knife and we began to cut a slice of cake. Cameron fed some to me first then I fed some to him.
"Hey Cam"
He turned around. I grabbed some cake and smashed it onto his face. Laughter erupted through the crowd.
Cameron's face was priceless! I laughed so hard.
"You did not just do that" He said.
"I did just do that. That's revenge for smashing cake on my face on my birthday" I laughed.
He wiped all the cake off with a napkin.
"Liz you really are something. How I smell like cake"
I laughed.
"But I will love you no matter what" I said wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around my waist.
"I'll love you till the day I die. Probably longer" We laughed and sealed our love with a passionate kiss I could hear the applause of everyone but all that mattered at that moment was me and Cameron.

Liz I'm so sorry this was late. I really hope you liked this though. I hope you all are doing well 💕 requests will probably open in like a day cause all these imagines are getting written.

-XOXO A 💛