Fight/Makeup for Jackie

For Jackie :)

Jackie's P.O.V

My head shot up as I heard the door slam. Cameron must be home. I got off the couch.

"Where were you?!" I said folding my arms.

"Out" He said taking off his shoes.

"Cameron I feel like your not spending enough time with me anymore" I said honestly.

"Dammit Jackie Why are you so clingy?" He yelled.

"I am definitely not clingy. I just want spend more time with you!" I said. He walked over to where I was standing.

"Okay" He said. He walked upstairs and I followed. He got into bed.

"Aren't you gonna change?"

"No" He said turning the other way. Something's up. Since I already changed and did my nightly routine. I got into bed and pretended to sleep. After what seemed like about 10 minutes, Cameron turned around and looked at me. He got up from our bed. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. I opened my eyes a little bit. He walked out of our room. I shot out of bed and grabbed my cardigan. I slipped on my uggs and headed after Cameron. I grabbed my keys and hid near the stairs. I heard him close the door. I sprinted to the door. Cameron's car was parked on the side of the street so he wouldn't see me come out. I hopped in my car and followed Cameron. But I let another car come between us so it wouldn't be obvious. Cameron made a right, and stopped in front of a house? I parked my car 4 houses away so he wouldn't notice. He got out of his car and walked to the house. He rang the doorbell. Seconds later, a blonde answered. She pulled him into her embrace and kissed him. No No No No No No. This can't be happening. He can't cheat he loves me. I sighed. I could feel tears in my eyes. I got out and stormed to that blonde's house. I rang the doorbell. I need to confront him. I heard shuffling and the door opened.

"Hi can I help you with something?" The blonde asked. I pushed passed her.

"Excuse me!?-"

"Can you shut up!!!" I yelled. I walked into what looked like her loving room.

"J-Jackie?" Cameron was shirtless and on his phone.

"Cameron you don't need to say anything. Have fun with your blonde we're over!" I yelled.

"Jackie wait! I can explain-" I ran out of her house. I can't believe it. I got in my car and to my best friend, Amanda's house (Sorry I needed a name Jackie. I hope you don't mind 😃). Once I reached her house I rang her doorbell. By now I was sobbing hysterically.

"Hey gir-" She stopped once she saw that I was crying.

"Babe! What's wrong?" She said pulling me into her embrace.

"H-He cheated" I managed to choke out.

"Aww honey. Watch I'm going to do to him" She said.

"I trusted him" I sobbed in her chest.

"Did you break up with him?" She whispered.

I nodded. She pulled me over to her couch.

"Do you wanna stay here tonight Jackie?" She said. I nodded. I couldn't talk.

"C'mon" She said. She lead me to her guest room.

"You have some sleep okay?"

"Thank you" I said. She smiled and closed the door once she left. I took out my phone. 126 missed calls from Cameron. 48 texts from Cameron.

Wow.

Me: Cameron Alexander Dallas. We are over. I don't care what you have to say. Stop trying to contact me.

Cameron: Jackie wait-

I hung up. I turned my phone off and placed it on the side. I sighed and tried to get some sleep.

~The Next Morning~

Cameron's P.O.V

I don't know why I did that. I honestly have never felt this bad I'm my whole life. I love her. I really do. I need to get her back. I need Jackie to be mine again.

Jackie's P.O.V

"Hey Amanda I'm going to Cameron's house to get my things" I said.

"Okay. Be safe" She said. I nodded and headed towards HIS house. I sighed and continued driving. Once I reached his house I rang the doorbell and waited patiently. I have the key but it's not exactly my house anymore.

"J-Jackie? I miss you so much! I regret everything I did-"

"I'm here to get my stuff Cameron" I said. He looked down. He moved a side and let me in. This place is exactly how I left it. I started to walk up the stairs when I felt Cameron's hand grab my arm.

"Jackie you have no idea how horrible I feel. I love you so much something came over me when I cheated-"

"How long were you cheating?" I whispered cutting him off.

"2 weeks" He said.

"Baby you have no idea how bad I feel. I love you so much and nothing can stop me from loving you. I don't know why I decided to cheat but if I could take it back, I would. You mean the world to me. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. Please don't give up on us Jackie, Please" He said. I brought him in for a hug.

"I'm so sorry. So so sorry" He whispered in my ear. He was crying. I made him cry.

"I'm really sorry" He said.

"Cam it's alright. It's okay. Mistakes happen" I know that he would never do something like that when he's in his senses. Everyone deserves a second chance.

"Please forgive m- wait. It's okay?" he said pulling out of my embrace.

"Yes Cameron it's okay" I said. I started to lean in. Our lips met at one point. I pulled away.

"I missed your lips" He said. I smiled.

"Will you b-be my girlfriend Jackie? Again..."

"Yes I will" I said. I texted Amanda and told her.

"I'm never losing you again" He whispered.

This imagine is for Jackie (Pikachu2323) I hope you liked it! Also of you guys want imagines just request. Comment? Vote?

-XOXO A