For Kelx (Fight and makeup)

Kelx's P.O.V

The music blasted through Cameron friend, Derek's house. Derek threw a huge party that invloved drinking,drugs, and other things I'm not into. Cameron is a huge party person, but me on the other hand, I'm not. I took a sip of my root beer and pulled out my phone and texted Cameron. He basically ditched me when we got here. There's no sign of him. He always tends to ditch me ag huge blowout parties.

"Hey are you having fun?!" I heard a voice yell behind me. I turned around. It was Nash.

"Not really! I'm not a party person!" I yelled back, over the music.

"Neither am I! I'm actually leaving, do you want me to drop you off?!" He yelled.

"No it's fine. Thank you"

He smiled and hugged me. Once he left, I checked my phone. Still no sign of Cam. I wondered the house trying to find Cameron. I finally found him in the garden with a bunch of his friends.

"Cameron can we go home?" I said, holding onto his arm.

"No way! I'm having too much fun" He said. I sighed.

"Cameron I'm tired and I don't wanna be here anymore" I said.

"Well that's not my problem" He said and turned to face his friends. They continued talking like I wasn't even there.

"Cameron! I wanna leave!" I said/yelled rasing my voice.

"Ooooh"

"Kelx your embaressing me just leave" Cameron said with gritted teeth. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. I angrily walked away. I walked back into the house ans stormed to the front of the house. Surprisingly, Nash was leaning against his car, on his phone.

"Nash?" I said in a weak voice. He looked up and his mouth opened as if he was going to say something but he didn't. He opened his arms and I ran into them.

"What's wrong Kelx? Why are you crying??" Nash asked.

"I asked Cameron if we could go home and he kept on saying no then he said that I embarrassed him in front of his friends" I manged to choke out. Nash rubbed my back. Nash is like a brother to me. I'm so thankful that I have him.

"Alright don't cry. How about you come over to mine?" He said, stroking my hair. I nodded since I could barely talk without getting a sob out. He opened his car door for me and I got in. He got into his side and sped away.

"Kelx, I'm pretty sure Cam didn't mean what he said. Maybe he was drunk-"

"Nash he was sober. He was walking fine and the color of his eyes was the same. He wasn't loosing his balance or falling over" I said, looking at him.

Nash sighed. "I honestly don't know why he would say something like that"

"I don't either" I said.

We reached Nash's house in about 10 minutes. I sighed and closed my eyes. Nash pulled into his driveway and stopped the car, taking his key out.
"Do you wanna stay here for tonight?" He asked. I nodded, unable to speak.
"Stay here" He said. He got out of the car and walked over to my side and opened the door for me. I got out and we walked to the main entrance.
"I'll get you some clothes to sleep in" Nash said as we entered his beautiful home.
"Thanks Nash"
I followed him upstairs to the guest room. He gave me his sweatpants and t-shirt to sleep in. I took them and got dressed. When I finally got in bed, I checked my phone. 20 texts from Cameron. 146 missed calls. I sighed. I feel kinda bad for just kinda ditching him but he really hurt me. I'm very sensitive. I hate that so much but I can't control it, Cam knows that. I suddenly got a text from Nash.

Nash: I texted Cam that you're with me. Don't worry. He understands that you need space. He said that he's coming over tomorrow tho

Me: Thanks Nash. I'm so glad I have you as a friend. And that's alright I guess. I have to face him sooner or later

Nash: Your right. And don't worry about it. I'll always be there for you 😃

Me: I will be too ☺️

I woke up the next morning feeling better than yesterday. I got dressed back into my clothes from yesterday and walked downstairs, where I was greeted by Nash and.......... Cam. Cameron looked up as soon as I walked into the room. He immediately got up from the couch.
"Kelx please let me explain" He started. I nodded, signalling him to continue. Nash walked out of the room giving us space.
"I'm sorry for saying that you embarrassed me infront of my friends. You don't and you never did. I'm sorry for not taking you home and yelling at you. Baby I feel so bad. I'm sorry" He said. His eyes were red and lost their usual shine. His hair looked like he hadn't brushed it in days.
"I'm also sorry for forcing you to come to the party with me. I know your not a party type person but I guess I was being selfish. I'm sorry" Cameron finished off looking straight into my eyes.
"Cameron I don't know what to say. You really did hurt me by saying those things" I whispered just so he could hear. He looked down. "I know" He whispered back. I lifted his chin up with my index and middle finger and kissed him. Cam immediately kissed back.
"Cameron please don't do that again"
"I won't. I promise"

Hey guys! I hope you liked this Kelx! Happy Friday!! Stay turned for more updates!!

-XOXO A 😊💕