Friends.....?

Your P.O.V
Im meeting up with my best friend, Cameron. We haven't really spent time together since his girlfriend came into the picture. We tell each other everything. Except one thing. I have a huge crush on him. He doesn't like me though, obviously. So here I am, waiting for the love of my life in a local Starbucks. I ordered myself a Cotten Candy Frap and Cameron a Cameron Iced Latte. It's his favorite. I love him a lot. But he'll never notice it. It hurts me so much when they kiss, flirt or do anything that couples do. But I try not to make it obvious. I heard a familiar annoying voice. Melissa. Cameron wouldn't-
"Hey Y/N!" Cameron said scratching the back of his neck. Ugh. I wanted this time with Cameron. Alone.
"Hey girl!" She screeched.
"Hey" I fake smiled. I shot Cam a glare. He shrugged his shoulders.
"Oh sorry I didn't get you anything Melissa. I didn't know you were coming" I said. She smiled and took a seat beside me. Oh great.
"Don't worry about it honey" She turned to Cameron. "Baby can you get me a Green Tea Frap with wiped cream?"
"Of course princess" He sighed and walked in line.
"So how's your life going?" I asked.
"Cut the act!" She blurted.
"What?"
"I love him and he loves me so just leave us alone. I know your trying to get between us. Your ugly. We know that-"
"Alright here ya go babe" Cameron said giving Melissa her drink.
"Thanks baby" She said kissing his cheek, shooting me a glare.
"I actually have to go. Bye" I said and hurried away. Cameron didn't even stop me. Wow. I walked out of Starbucks and started walking towards my flat. I just wanted time alone with Cameron. Is that too much to ask for? And the things she called me just kinda crossed the limit. And if I told Cameron this, he'd say I'm lying cause he cares for her more and supports her through everything. Whether it's good, or bad. I finally reached my apartment. I dug for my keys in my purse. Once I found them I let myself in and decided to relax for a while. I changed into sweatpants and a tank top with Cameron's Magcon hoodie.i take most if his clothes. They smell like him ;). I grabbed my coffee from the table and sat on my recliner. I was just about to watch reruns of Pretty Little Liars when I heard the doorbell ring. Ugh. Seriously? I got up cursing under my breath. I opened the door to reveal Cam.
"Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend?" I asked him with a hint if sarcasm in my voice.
"Why did you leave?" He said ignoring my question.
"Well you were with your girlfriend and I didn't want to just bud in-"
I was cut off by Cam waking inside my flat. I sighed and followed him.
"What's wrong?" I said. He say down on the couch. I closed the door. I walked to where Cam was sitting. He sighed. I grabbed his hands. I felt a shock. Almost like electricity shot into his body from mine. He smiled cutely.
"What about Melissa?" I asked.
"We broke up"
"What? Why?"
"I don't love her and I never did. I'm in love with someone else" My heart dropped. He's in love with someone else. Of course. I should have known. Why do I always keep my hopes up.
"Oh. W-Who is it?" I asked.
"Close your eyes" He said.
"Why?"
"You'll see" I did as he said.
I felt a warm pair of lips on mine. It felt beautiful. I can't believe it. Cameron Dallas, my best friend kissed me. He pulled away.
"Sorry I know you probably don't feel the same way-" I cut him off by smashing my lips on his. I climbed on top of him so I was straddling him. We made out for a few minutes. I pulled away.
"Why'd you pull away?" Cam asked out of breath.
"I needed to breath" I laughed. He smiled and kissed my lips.
"So I'm guessing you like me too?" Cameron said hopefully.
"No I don't" His face dropped.
"I'm in love with you" I whispered against his lips. He smiled.
"You scared me baby" He said.
"Sorry babe" I said. "So are we dating now?" I said.
"Do you want to?" he asked.
"Yes"
"Since the moment that we had when we were 3, I've wanted to date you. I loved you for years. I dates other girls to get my mind off of you but nothing worked. I love you too much. Then in that case, Y/N Y/L/N will you be my girlfriend?" I started tearing up on his little but special speech.
"YES" I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. He laughed and kissed my neck. The rest of the day we watched movies, ate and cuddled.

I hoped you liked it! I'm taking requests!

-A