A Million Questions (Fight/Makeup/Birthday)

Your P.O.V
I applied a coat of light pink lip gloss and headed downstairs.
"Cam?!"
I called out, to my boyfriend of 8 months.
"Yeah babe?!" He called back, walking out of the kitchen.
"Where you going?" I asked. Cameron had his jacket and Vans on.
"I...I'm going to meet up..with some friends.."
He said a little distracted.
"Cameron you've been going out every day for the past 2 weeks" I sighed.
"Babe this will be quick-"
"No Cameron. I'm done. I'm done with you. Your cheating aren't you?" I said. Cameron's eyes widened.
"No! Baby I would never ever do that. I love you so-"
"Please just leave. It's over. Just go"
I stormed upstairs leaving the love of my life. Once I got upstairs, I shoved my face in my pillow. I know I should have let him talk, but all of this, all these signs, lead to him cheating on me. I heard a beep. I looked up. Cameron left his phone up here. I took the phone and read the text message.

Ciara
Meet me at the mall in 15. We'll get a bite to eat later. Make sure Y/N doesn't get suspicious or anything. She's not supposed to know :P

Oh my god. Cameron's cheating on me. With my sister. I couldn't stop crying uncontrollably. I can't believe he could do this. I trusted Ciara. I looked up to her. I slipped on an over sized sweater and knee socks. I removed all my makeup and put my hair in a bun. I'll be gone before Cameron gets back. I opened the door to mine and Cameron's closet, and pulled out my PINK suitcase. Well, it's not Cameron's closet. I nearly folded all of my clothes and placed them in my suitcase. Along with all my makeup, perfumes, my hair products and etc. I grabbed my purse, putting my phone and phone charger in it. It saddens me that me and Cameron are no longer together because of something so stupid. I stepped outside of what is now Cameron's room and hurried downstairs to my car. Surprise surprise my birthday's tomorrow. This is the best birthday present ever..
I opened my truck and threw my suitcase in. I got in my car and placed my purse on the passenger seat. I quickly checked my phone.
49 Missed calls and 30 texts from Cameron. 38 missed calls from Ciara and 24 texts. I sighed and put my phone back in my purse, turning it off. I drove for over an hour. When I finally reached my old apartment, I was exhausted. I hate everything. I managed to get my suitcase up to my flat and make myself some food. My phone wouldn't stop buzzing. I turned it off and felt myself slowly drifting off.
I awoke to the sound of my doorbell ringing. No one knows I'm here... I slowly opened the door. It was Cameron. I began to close it, but he stopped it with his foot.
"Y/N, I need you to hear me out" He said.
"Cameron I don't wanna hear anything. Ciara? Really?" I said.
"I wasn't cheating" He said.
"Then what were you doing?" I asked.
"I can't tell you"
I sighed. "Exactly my point"
"I know you hate me right now, but I need you to come with me. Please. It's important" Cameron pleaded.
"Cameron I don't want-"
"Please. I swear to god. If you don't want me back after this," He paused and took a deep breath. "I won't come near you again" He said.
I looked at him for a while.
"Okay fine" I said, giving in.
"You need to wear a dress. And get ready" Cameron said with a slight smile.
"Why on earth-"
"Please just do it"
I sighed. "Fine"
"I'll stay here" Cameron said.
"You can come in" I said. I walked to my room to get ready.
"I can't believe I'm letting him take me somewhere"
I said to myself. I quickly curled my hair and put on a black dress and pink high heels. I also applied light makeup. I grabbed my purse and walked out of my room. Cameron immediately turned around and looked at me. Head to toe.
"Uh- l-lets go" He smiled. I nodded without any expression. I don't know why I'm doing this. After a few minutes, I was in Cameron's car and he was driving somewhere. He wouldn't tell me where. He's like a stranger to me. I even feel scared just being in a car with him. I love him though. I love him so much but he cheated. Cameron stopped the car in front of what looked like a club.
"Cameron I don't wanna come to some club with you!" I exclaimed.
"Bab- Y/N please just trust me"
He almost called me babe. I sighed and got out. Usually Cameron would open the door for me, but he didn't this time.
Cameron quickly texted someone and put his phone is his pocket. We both walked up to the door and he opened it. All the lights were off.
"Cameron are you sure-"
He grabbed my hands. Suddenly the lights turned on and all I heard was
"SURPRISE!!"
I looked around. All my family and friends.
"Oh my goodness" I said, with my hand covering my mouth.
"Thank you" I said, smiling.
My smile dropped when I saw my sister. She gave me a sad smile. I turned around.
"Can I please have your attention!" Cameron said loudly. Everyone stopped talking and turned to look at me and Cameron.
"This beautiful girl in front of me, is the love of my life" Everyone aww'd.
"Baby I wasn't cheating. Me and your sister were planning this for you. It's your birthday. When she sent me that text, it was because she didn't want you to know and she didn't want me telling her cause it'd ruin the surprise. I'm so sorry baby" Cameron said, loud enough so only I could hear.
"Cameron I'm so sorry. I should have let you explain. I'm so sorry"
Cameron smiled.
"Baby you have no reason to apologize. Will you be my girlfriend again?" Cameron asked.
"YES!" I immediately hugged him. I missed being in his arms. We pulled away and Cam pressed his lips to mine.
"Happy Birthday baby" He whispered against my lips.
Well for my sister, I talked things out with her and everything is back to where it's supposed to be.

Hey guys! Someone requested this but didn't mention their name. So I just put Y/N. I hope that's okay. Anyways how are you all doing? Remember that I love you guys and if you ever need to talk to anyone I'll always be here. I watched Expelled 14 times in total. Wow. Let's just say I'm obsessed 🙊

-XOXO A 🌷