Hate/Cheating Part 2

Cameron's P.O.V
Y/N went to the bathroom. I noticed that Lizzie was getting closer to me.
"Why are you with that ugly bitch?"
"Excuse me?! She isn't ugly. I love her so much. You do not have the right to call her that-"
I felt something smash on my lips. Ew. Oh my goodness. I tried to get her off of me but she wouldn't move. I love Y/N not her. God she's strong. I saw Y/N staring. "No baby it's not what it looks like"
"I knew you liked her"
"No baby please listen-"
She ran passed me and ran to her car.
"Get off of me!!" I finally managed to get her off of me.
"What the hell was that? Look you costed our relationship!!!" I yelled at her.
"I know you liked it-" I pushed her back and ran out side. I looked where Y/N usually parks her car. If wasn't there.

Your P.O.V
I started driving. I don't know where to go though. I decided to go to Carters house. He's the closest to me, after Cam of course. I put my phone on speaker and called him.

C: Hello?
Y: Hey Carter can I come over?
C: Yeah. Are you crying?-
Y: I'll explain when I get there
C: okay be careful. Bye
Y: Thank you. Bye

I parked in Carters driveway.
I got out and made my way to his main door. I rang the doorbell.
"Hey- Oh my goodness Y/N what's wrong?" He pulled me into his embrace and closed the door. I
Just sobbed hysterically. I don't know how to react to this.
"Babe what's wrong?" I finally got myself together.
"I-I dropped some food off at N-Nash and C-Cameron's flat and he wanted me to stay cause Nash was going o-out and then Lizzie came u-unexpectedly and Cameron told me to get food for the movie he wanted us to watch a-and when I got back from Nash's room they were k-kissing" I managed to choke out.
"Did you let him explain?" Carter said stroking my hair. He kissed my forehead.
"N-No"
"Well you should have. Maybe she came up on him and kept a strong hold on him"
"I don't know" I lay in his arms. He played with my hair sending chills down my spine. I heard my phone go off. It was Cameron.

C: Baby I can explain
V: Cameron we're over
C: No baby don't say that. I love you so much she came onto me-
V: I'm sorry. We're done. I love you so much.
C: What?-

I ended the call.
"Cameron?" Carter asked. I nodded.

--2 weeks later--

Cameron's P.O.V
What have I done? I can't believe this. I lost the love of my life. I miss her so much. But I need to get over her. It's been 2 weeks and if we're not together now, we probably won't be. I love her so much. I need to get her back.

Your P.O.V
"Alright I'll let you have your rest" Carter said as he got off of the couch. "Follow me" I followed him upstairs to the guest room.
"Call me if you need anything"
"Thank you so much Carter" I said hugging him.
"No problem" He kissed my cheek and closed the door behind him.
I laid down in the bed. Should I give Cameron a chance to talk? I don't know. I'm so lost. I looked at the clock. It's 4:57 PM. I sighed. I looked at my phone. Unlimited texts and missed calls from my heartbreaker.

Y: Cameron what do you want?
C: I want you back. I love you
Y: You hurt me
C: I know. Just give me a chance to explain please
Y: Okay fine. I'll come to your apartment
C: Alright-

And with that said I hung up. I walked out of the guest room.
"Hey Carter. I decided to let Cameron explain so I'm going to his apartment" I said.
"Oh okay that's good. You should give him a chance"
"Thank you Carter" I kissed his cheek and left. When I reached Cameron and Nash's apartment I parked where I usually park. I hopped out of my car and made my way to their apartment. I hesitated, but rang the doorbell. Nash answered the door.
"Y/N?! Finally!" He exclaimed pulling me into his embrace. "Cam had been terrible without you. He won't do anything he normally does. He hasn't even made a Vine"
"Oh. Is he here?"
"Yeah go to his room" He said. I thanked him and went to Cams room. I opened the door.
"Uh Hi" I said. Cameron pulled me into a hug so tight I pretty much looked like a smurf.
"I'm so sorry baby. When you went to the bathroom she came onto me and I tried pushing her away but her grip was too strong-"
I cite him off by placing a soft kiss on his magical lips.
"So I'm forgiven?" He asked.
"Yes but please be careful next time"
"I promise babe. I love you"
"I love you too"

Hey!!! here's part 2! BTW I'm taking requests :)

-A