For Cynthia

Cynthia's P.O.V
"Mommy can I have this?" My 4 year old daughter Robin asked.
"No baby that's unhealthy for you. Maybe next time"
I said. Robin put down the chocolate.
"Can we go and see daddy?" She asked.
"Yes honey but let me finish grocery shopping first" I said lifting her up and placing her in the shopping cart.
"Okay"
Once I finished up shopping, I payed for everything and Robin helped me put everything in the car. I wish Cameron was here. But after a few weeks of Robin being born, he became distant. I wish everything was back to the way it was before. Ge doesn't even act like a father or a husband. I sighed and buckled Robin up in her seat. I returned the cart and hopped in the car and began to drive.
"Where are we going mommy?" Robin asked.
"We're going to daddy" I replied.
"Yay!" She cheered. Once we reached our house, I took out everything and unlocked the door for us to go inside.
"DADDY!!" Robin ran to Cameron and her arms were up. She wanted him to carry her. I looked at Cameron, knowing he wouldn't do it. He looked back at her, then me and walked away. Robin put her arms down in disappointment. She started to cry.
"Aww baby come here" I lifted her up in my arms. She rested her head on my shoulder.
"He doesn't love m-me" She choked out.
"He does Robin. He's just tired. Why don't you get some rest. It's almost 10"
She nodded. I walked to her room and changed her clothes and made sure she brushed her teeth.
"Goodnight baby" I said kissing her forehead as I tucked her in.
"Goodnight mommy"
I smiled and left her room. I sighed.
Cameron walked out of our room and put on his shoes.
"Where are you going?" I asked quietly.
"Out" He snapped.
I didn't say anything. The second he walked out I ran upstairs and carried Robin in my arms. I'm gonna follow him. I slipped on my shoes. Thank god Cameron's car was parked on the road. I strapped Robin in, and I sped after Cameron. I let another car come between us so it wouldn't look obvious. Cameron made a turn in a neighbour hood. He parked his car in a driveway and got out. I parked my car on the side of the road a couple houses away. A girl opened the door and he walked in. Oh god. Please don't be what I think it is. I grabbed Robin.
"Mommy where are we?" She said half asleep.
"Nothing to worry about Robin do you want to walk?"
She nodded. I took her little hand and walked up to the house that my so called husband walked into. I was about to ring the doorbell when I noticed the door was open. Smart. I pushed it open. I walked in.
"Mo-"
"Shhh"
I shushed Robin. I walked into what looked like the living room and gasped. A brunette was on Cameron's lap, and they were making out.
"Daddy?" Robin said quietly. They both turned around. Cameron's eyes widened.
"Who the hell are you?!" The brunette yelled.
"His wife. Well, ex wife"
I lifted Robin into my arms and tango my car. I quickly strapped her in and started to drive.
"Mommy please don't cry" Robin said. I can't believe this just happened. We were supposed to be happy. We were supposed to do everything we said we would while we were dating. What happened? When I finally reached back to whats now Cameron's house, I started throwing mine and Robin's clothes and necessities in suitcases. I heard the front door slam. Cameron's here.
"Mommy I'm scared" Robin said holding onto my leg.
"Baby it's okay" I said kissing her forehead.
"Baby?" I heard a voice say quietly. I turned around. It was Cameron. Chills went up my spine when he said baby. He hasn't called me that in the longest time. I continued to pack.
"Robin?"
Robin turned around. Cameron opened his arms and bent down to hug her.
"No. Your not my daddy" She said. Cameron's eyes began to tear up. He stood up and walked towards us both. Robin held on my leg tighter.
"Robin I'm your da-"
"No! If you were my daddy you wouldn't have done what you did and you would have loved me and mommy!" She yelled.
She's pretty smart for a 4 year old I must say. I continued packing.
"I do love you-"
"No you don't! Mommy's gonna find someone better than you! I want uncle Nash to be my daddy!" She yelled. A tear went down Cameron's face. I finished packing and set the suitcase down.
"Where are you going?" Cameron asked.
"I'm leaving. And I'm taking my daughter with me" I said.
"I'll have the divorce papers here by next week. Make sure to sign them"
"Please don't leave me Cynthia"
Cameron said.
"Why do you care? Ever since Robin was born you've become distant. You have forgotten that you have a family. You don't have one anymore. Go to your girlfriend" I said.
"Cynthia baby-"
"I'm not your baby" I said. I was about to walk out the door when Cameron grabbed my hand.
"Baby I'm so sorry. I'm a jerk and I don't deserve you. I don't deserve to have a family. I don't deserve anything. I'm sorry I cheated and I'm sorry I made you upset. I'm the worst father and the worst husband ever. I love you. I love you both so much. Since I started partying, my hormones always got the best of me. I'm so sorry baby. I'm so so sorry. I can't live without you guys" Cameron started to cry. I dropped my suitcase and hugged him.
"It's okay Cameron. Please just don't do it again. I love you too"
Cameron grabbed my face gently and kissed me. Sparks flew. I haven't tasted Cameron's lips in a very long time. It just how I remembered it. I finally pulled away.
"Robin. Daddy's sorry. I promise I will never do anything to hurt you or mommy ever again" He said. Robin smiled and ran into Cameron's arms.
"I love you daddy" She said.
"I love you too my princess" Cameron looked at me and smiled.

Here you go Cynthia! I hope you liked this. I hope you all are doing well :)

-XOXO A