Never let you go (For Krystal)

Krystal's P.O.V
I stared longingly and the picture of my beautiful boyfriend on my phone. Words cannot describe how much I miss him. His touch. His laugh. His smile. His eyes. His voice. His scent. His protective but cuddly body. His hair. Everything about him. I miss him. I wish I was cuddled up next to him. That's all I want right now. Instead I'm sitting here on my recliner watching reruns of Friends with a blanket while snacking on pretzels. My boyfriend Cameron is on tour. I love and support how he loves Magcon and all, but it still hurts to have him away from me for so long. It's been 6 months. Yeah we call, FaceTime, Skype and text but it's still never the same. It's not as good as him being here with me. I sighed and took a sip of the fresh lemonade next to me on the coffee table. I hate the fact that I can't cuddle up against him at night, or hold his hand, or kiss him passionately, because he's not here. It feels like ages. A part of me is missing. I was interrupted by my thoughts when I felt my phone vibrate in my lap.
"Hello?" I say as I answer the phone without looking at the caller ID.
"Hey babe" An angelic voice says.
"I miss you Cam" I said, tears welling up in my eyes.
"Baby I miss you too. Look, it's only a couple more weeks, and we'll be back together and I promise you I'm not gonna leave you for this long ever again cause I miss you so god damn much and I can't live like this. I love making my fans happy but I love you too. And I hate being away from you. It's only a couple more weeks baby. And trust me, when I get my hands on you, I'm not letting you go" He chuckled.
"I don't want you to let go on me. You can hold on to me forever" I laughed, I didn't realize I was crying until I felt a wet sensation on my cheek.
"Krystal baby please don't cry" Cameron says.
"I'm not crying" I said wiping away my tears and trying not to let loose.
"Baby I know you are. I love you so much baby. So so much. Please don't cry. I hate to see you cry. It hurts me. Baby please stop crying"
He says trying to convince me.
"Okay" I say, as my voice cracks.
"I love you my princess" He says. I can tell he's smiling. Even thought I can't see him.
"I love you too Cam. Being away from you for this long hurts. A lot" I admitted.
"I know Krystal. It hurts me just as much. The fact that we're 3000 miles away. I just wanna hold you in my arms and kiss you" He laughed slightly.
I smiled, even thought he couldn't see me.
"Babe I have to go. I'll see you soon okay?" Cameron says.
"Oh okay" I say.
"I love you" He says, smiling.
"I love you too baby" I said ending the call. I just wish time would hurry the hell up. I must have dozed off cause I woke up around 4. The last time I looked at the clock it was 12. I decided to make myself some frozen pizza cause it didn't really mean that I have to put any effort into it. As soon as I popped it into the oven, the doorbell rung. Who could it be? I'm not expecting anyone. I sprinted to the door and opened it.
"Surprise?"
My jaw almost dropped to the ground.
"CAMERON!!"
I jumped on my boyfriend and held him tight.
"I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR HERE!!" I exclaimed.
"I can't believe your in my arms right now. I've been waiting for this moment for 6 months" He says and leans in. I kissed him with every single bit of passion I had in me. I think it was probably the most passionate kiss I've ever had with Cam. Cameron closed the door behind him and sat down on the couch, so I was straddling him.
"I can't believe your here" I said kissing him once more.
"I can't believe I'm with you" He says smiling.
"Please don't leave me like that again" I say resting my forehead on his.
"I promise. I'm never letting you go"

I hope you liked this Krystal. Much love okay I also have an announcement to make. Requests are closed! I'm gonna write what you guys have requested to me before this update tho. I have to do a lot of extra curricular stuff like band and homework and I don't wanna leave anyone disappointed :)

QOTD: Do you guys like Madison Beer?
In my opinion, no. I thought she was cool, but she's kinda getting in the way of 2 brothers. I'm not a hater or anything. Just stating an opinion ☺️

Let me know your thoughts in the comments section! ♡
XOXO A 💕