Date night (Cute)

Cameron's P.O.V

"That will be $3:46"

I payed the cashier. "Have a great day"

"You too" She smiled. I walked out of the store. I wanted tonight to be special. Just me and Y/N. I smiled at the thought of my beautiful girlfriend. I placed the roses on the passenger seat.

Your P.O.V

I looked in the mirror one last time. Cameron said that he'd take us out tonight but he wouldn't tell me where. But he told me to dress casual. So I decided to wear a floral summer dress with Vans and my makeup done naturally with my hair in a fishtail braid. While I was adding final touches to my makeup, my phone vibrated. I packed all my makeup and put it away. I picked up my gold iPhone 5s.

My baby 💖😍: Baby I'm here

And then the doorbell rang. I grabbed my purse and headed out. I opened the door.

"Hey Baby" Cameron greeted me with his amazing smiled. He had flowers in his hands.

"These-These are for you" He said.

I took them.

"Thank you Cameron. I'll be right back" I said. I grabbed a vase from my kitchen and put them in along with some water to keep them alive.

"Alright" I said once I got back.

"You look beautiful" He said, smiling.

"Thanks" I stood on my toes and pressed my lips on his. He's perfect.

"Let's get going" He winked. He grabbed my hand and we left. He opened the door for me. I thanked him. Once he got in, he took off.

"Babe where are we going?" I asked.

"You think I'm gonna tell you?"

"Nope"

"Exactly" I sighed.

"Why not?"

"It's a surprise" He said. I noticed he's driving his dad's pickup truck.

"Cameron did your car break down or something?"

"No. What made you think that?"

"Well your driving your dad's pick up"

He smirked.

"You'll see"

I cursed under my breath. He laughed.

"I love you Y/N"

"I love you too babe"

After what seemed like ages, we reached a forest.

"A forest? Cameron are you sure that's not dangerous-"

"Baby calm down" He laughed. I looked outside the window. Whoa. The view was amazing. The sky was blue, pink and purple. The sunset was absolutely breathtaking.

"Cameron" I said as I got out.

"I know babe. Sit in the back" I walked to the back and climbed in the back. Cam parked reverse. He came back a couple seconds later with a picnic basket.

"So do you like it?" He asked.

"I love it!! Cameron thank you!" I exclaimed jumping on him, literally.

"I love you" He whispered against my lips.

"I love you too Cameron" We kissed passionately. I smiled in the kiss thinking about the wonderful time we were about to have.

Hi!! I actually started another Cameron Dallas Fanfiction as my other one is coming to an end :)

-XOXO A 💖