My beautiful family

Katie's P.O.V
"Can you get her?" I say to Cam, half asleep.
"Okay baby, you rest" Cam replied. He threw the covers off of him and followed the sound of cries from our baby girl, Iris. Lately, I haven't been getting ANY sleep. Iris is about 3 months now and she wakes up at least 3 times at night. I'm honestly not used to it at all and my sleeping schedule is so messed up. I'm like a zombie during the day. Thank god I have Cameron with me. He takes her sometimes. I'm so grateful for that. Other than that Iris is completely fine during the day and a very happy baby (A/N: Btw Cam isn't famous in this imagine). I'm also only 21. Cameron's parents and my parents didn't want us to get married so we did what we had to do. We ran away. At the moment, we're in Cali and I must say its quite beautiful. It's really hard to keep up with university and a baby but I will do whatever I can to make sure that my family is worry free. And yes, Iris wasn't planned. She was a mistake. But a beautiful mistake. I could hear Iris' cries on the baby monitor.
"Shh baby daddy's here"
I smiled at the thought of Cameron calming down Iris. He sure is an amazing father. I don't know what I would do without him. Iris' cries slowly stopped.
"I love you very much. Your so beautiful" Cameron spoke.
~
"Babe. Babeee"
"Mm?"
I opened my eyes but immediately closed them due to the sun.
"Do you wanna wake up now?" Cameron says with a laugh.
"Okay. One sec" I sighed.
He began stroking my cheek.
"I'm so glad I have you" He whispered into my ear.
"I'm glad I have you too honey" I say. "Where's Iris?" I ask rubbing my eyes and sitting up.
"Sleeping. I checked up on her 3 minutes ago"
As soon as he said that, we could hear Iris cooing through the baby monitor.
"I'll get her" I began to say.
"Nope it's alright I got it" Cameron smiled and got up from the bed and into her room. About a minute later Cam walked into the room with Iris in his arms. He gently placed her down on the bed right next to me, getting onto the bed. Iris looked up at me and smiled. I leaned down and kissed her cheek.
"We made it honey" I say to Cameron. He takes a hold of my hand.
"We sure did Katie. We made it"

Hey guys. I hope you liked this Katie! I love you guys!
-XOXO A 💜