Ex

With Cam
Your P.O.V
"Hey isn't this cute?" I asked Cam.
"Uh yeah it is" He said. We've been shopping for about 2 hours and i don't blame him.
"Babe are you done?" He asked, clearly annoyed.
"Yeah hold on"
"YESS" He whispered under his breath. I laughed.
"Okay let me just pay-"
"No. Your not gonna pay" He said as he grabbed the summer dress from my hands and walked to the cash.
"Babe no, you always pay I feel kinda bad" I said.
"Okay fine" He said. He backed away a little.
"Okay you may enter the card" The lady said. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and there was nothing there? When I turned back I saw a card in the thingy (I hope you know what I'm talking about).
"Cameronnnn" I whined. He had a cute smile on his face.
"I would never let you pay babe" He said. I should have known. The lady handed me the bag.
"Have a nice day"
"You too" I said. Me and Cameron walked out of the store hand-in-hand.
"Baby do you want to eat something?" Cam asked.
"Sure"
"Thai Food?" I suggested.
"Right on it" He pecked my lips and walked off to get the food. I found a table in the food court and sat down with the bags.
"Y/N?"
I looked in front of me.
"Luke?"
My ex. Luke.
"Hey haven't seen you in a while" He said.
"Yeah. So how's life?" I asked.
"Pretty good. And I just wanna say that I'm sorry for break up with you without a reason" He said.
"Why did you break up with me?" I asked.
"I-I-I'm gay" He said slowly. "I started to feel attracted to guys and I didn't know what to do, so that's why I broke up with you. And I understand if you don't see me in the same way anymore. I'm sorry. I know I hurt you"
"Wow. I didn't see that coming. But I do see you in the same way. So do you have a boyfriend?" I asked.
"Yeah, he's over there getting some food" He said.
"That's nice. Do you want my number? We could catch up" I said.
"Sure" I gave him my number.
"Alright well talk to you soon. Bye" I got up from my seat and hugged him. I pulled away. He smiled and walked away. I saw Cameron with a tray of food in his hands. He put the tray on our table and sat down in front of me.
"Who was that?"
"That was Luke. He's my ex. And I told you how he just dumped me and now I found out that he's gay" I said.
"Oh" Cameron said. Releasing his tight grip on the tray.
"Why? Is Cammy boo jealous?" I said in a baby voice.
"PSHH no" He said and started eating.
"Baby. I love you and only you" I said. He leaned in and kissed my cheek.
"And I love you too. Alright let's eat"

Hey guys! first of all, thank you for reading my imagines, and I hope you like them. And second of all I'm taking requests. :)

-A