I Promise (For Ayatt)

Ayatt's P.O.V
"You have to stop bitching all the time! Eliza was never like this. She was better than you. I don't know why I ever even thought about leaving her for you!!" Cameron shouted. I was shocked. I froze. Our relationship is falling apart and there's nothing I can do about it. I confronted Cameron. He always used to hang out with his ex Eliza. I'm honestly not the type of person who would be all up in my boyfriend's business and tell him who to hang out with and who not to hang out with. He's been just hanging out with her constantly every day for the past 4 months. It hurts now. It's almost as if I'm only here for Cameron, for his pleasure.
"Cameron what the hell?!"
I absolutely HATE it when someone compares me to someone else. And he knows that. I'm so sick of this.
"Cameron you need to control what the fuck you're-"
Before I could finding. I felt a burning sensation on my cheek. I brought my hand to my face. In shock.
My face was still facing down. I could feel Cameron freeze, because of his movements.
"B-babe"
I looked up. It took all the courage I had in me.
"I-I'm so s-sorry"
Cameron was also shocked.
I slowly backed away from the man that I loved. 
I looked up at him one last time. Then I grabbed my phone which was on the counter next to me and sprinted outside. I can't be here right now.
Cameron's P.O.V
What. The. Hell. Did. I. Just. Do.
I sat down on the couch and ran my fingers through my hair.
What to do?
I pulled out my phone and called Ayatt. She didn't pick up. She's ignoring me. I don't blame her. I can't believe that I just did that. I sighed and looked up. I closed my eyes. All I can just do is pray. Pray that she's okay.
Ayatt's P.O.V
I sipped on my coffee (that I bought from Starbucks earlier). I don't know what to think. I just need some space. From Cameron and from the world. I just wanna be alone.
"AYATT IS THAT YOU?" I heard a girly  voice squeal. Oh geez. I love Mariana but this is not the time.
"Hey what're you doing here" I say, trying to smile.
"I came out for a walk" She said.
Mariana and me aren't really that close, but we talk I guess.
"Oh okay" I answered. She sat down next to me. I was sitting down on a bench at a nearby park.
"What's wrong?" She asks.
"N-nothing" I say avoiding eye contact.
She looked at me for about 6 seconds.
"Hey I know we're not that close. But you can talk to me" She smiled.
"Thanks" I smile back. There was an awkward silence.
"He hit you didn't he?"
I looked at her. Shit. I forgot all about the mark that Cameron left.
"Uh-"
"It's okay. I understand. I mean I know he really loves you Ayatt, and I know he didn't actually mean it. You guys are inseparable. You guys are meant to be. I just got out of an abusive relationship-"
I cut her off. "Wait, Derek hit you?" I asked surprised.
She smiled sadly. "He did. But everything's over now"
I looked at her.
"Please go talk to Cameron" She smiled lightly and gave my arm a squeeze. She then got up and left.
I still sat there. Trying to realize what just happened.
Cameron's P.O.V
It's all my fault. I called everyone in my contacts. None of them knew where Ayatt is. I heard the sound of the door opening and closing. My head shot up.
"Ayatt?" I stood up.
"H-hey" She said, looking everywhere but my in my eyes. She slowly took off her shoes, still not looking at me. I'm such an idiot.
"I-I'm gonna go to sleep" She says. She walks straight pass me and rushes upstairs. 
I race after her. I need to talk to her. I went into our room, but she wasn't there. I guess she's sleeping in the guest room. When I opened the guest room door, Ayatt was sitting down on the bed removing her makeup. Her back faced towards me.
"I'm sorry" I say. Ayatt stopped. She put her hand on her lap and put the makeup wipe down.
She sighed and turned around.
"Cameron-"
"No let me explain"
She stopped.
"I should have never compared you to Eliza. Your amazing. Your beautiful. I love you so fucking much. Your the love of my life baby. Baby you mean the entire world to me. And that wasn't me. I'm so sorry I hurt you. I've been hurting you emotionally, and now, physically. This was only a one time thing. I promise I will NEVER EVER hurt you physically ever again. I love you so much I'm sorry baby"
I finish, out of breath.
Ayatt continued to look at me. I slowly slipped my hand into hers. She flinched. But then she rested her head on my shoulder.
"It's okay. Just promise me you won't do it again. Please?"
She says. I leaned in and kissed her forehead.
"I promise"

Hi guys! It's been a while hasn't it? Ugh I missed you all so much! Hopefully I get the chance to update more. I've started high school and damn it's nothing like middle school 😳

I love you guys
-XOXO A 💜