That should be me (Jealousy)

Your P.O.V
I watched Cameron and his girlfriend, Avia in envy. They were cuddled up on the couch. That should be me with him. Cameron Alexander Dallas is my best friend. We've done and been through everything together. But that all kinda stopped when Avia came into the picture. She's nice but she ruined everything. Cameron used to flirt with me now and then and I actually liked him. I still do. I love him actually. But I guess, all of that flirting didn't mean anything to him.
"Baby can we go to the mall?" Avia asked Cam.
"Sure babe. Y/N, do you wanna go?"
"Sure" I said. I swear I saw Avia roll her eyes.
"Alright I'll be in your car" She said.
I walked over to Cam and hugged him.
"Woah what's this for?" He said.
"Nothing. I just felt like I had to do it I'm sorry you know me I'm messed up in the coconut" I said trying to act normal.
"Haha okay" He said. I grabbed my purse and we left his house. Avia was standing on the porch.
"Finally let's go!" She said. I wanted to ride shotgun but Avia pushed me out of the way and got in. Why is she acting like this? I brushed it off and sat in the back. Cameron got in.
"Uh Shoot" He said.
"Why what's wrong?" I said.
"It's actually none of your business" Avia said. What's her god damn problem?
"I forgot my phone. I'll be right back" He said. He left the car and unfortunately left me with Avia.
"Listen here you bitch. I was just pretending to be your friend. I hate you. Your trying to get between me and Cameron. He loves me, not you so keep your distance. Slut" What? is that really her?
"Alright guys I'm back" Cameron said as he walked in.
"Alright baby. I love you" Avia said. Cameron just smiled at her. She leaned in and kissed him. Cameron smiled in the kiss. He pulled away and started driving. I pulled out my phone and started playing flappy bird. It hurt me so much. But I can't do anything about it. They were flirting the whole way. The mall was pretty big. Me and Cameron used to come here when we were younger. Avia and Cameron were in front of me. I tried to talk to Cameron, but the slut kept on interrupting. I smiled as I saw the candy store that me and Cameron used to go to. I smiled at the thought.
"I hate it when girls where big sweaters with leggings. It's so ugly" Avia said. I looked down at what I was wearing. A sweater and black leggings. Of course. I started walking in the opposite direction. There not gonna notice that I'm gone. I looked around a bit and got some shopping done. Once I was done I decided to leave. Ugh. Cameron was my ride.
I pulled out my phone and texted Nash.

Me: Hey can u pick me up from the mall?
Nash: Sure but why?
Me: I'll explain when u get here
Nash: K. Come up front.
Me: K. Bye
Nash: Bye

I sighed as I walked up front. I felt something grab my arm.
"Y/N? Where did you go?" It was Cameron.
"Wow took you 2 hours to notice I was gone" I said.
"Sorry I was with Avi-"
"I know. If you excuse me, I have to go" I said spotting Nash's car. I pulled my arm from Cameron's grip.
"Wha-" I walked away leaving Cam clueless.
"Where are you going?!"
"Away from you" I said. I opened the door of Nash's car and hopped in.
"Hey! What's wrong?" He asked hugging me. I pulled away and he started driving.
"Well, Me, Cameron and Avia were shopping well not really me at first, but they acted like I wasn't even there. And when I tried to talk to Cameron, Avia always interrupted. And so I left" I said.
"Wow. Do you think she knows you like him?" He asked.
"I think. I mean she was nice like yesterday"
"Well I have an idea" He smirked arriving at his house.
"What? And why are we at your house?"
"We call them over for a movie and we'll say that we're dating and make Cam jealous"
"But why?"
"He likes you"
"But he's with Avia"
"He's with her to try and get over you cause he thinks you'll never like him"
That's brilliant!
"YES NASH THATS BRILLIANT!!"
"Alright. Do you wanna call them over?" He said.
"Sure" I pulled out my phone and called Cam.

Cam: Hello?
Me: Hey come over to Nash's house and bring Avia with you
Cam: Why?
Me: You'll see
Cam: Are you still mad at m-
Me: See you guys in 10 minutes

And with that I hung up.
"Alright let's get ready. Oh and do you mind kissing me?" Nash said.
"No I don't" I smiled and got out.

--10 Minutes Later--

Your P.O.V
My head shot up as I herd the doorbell ring. It's time ;).
"ILL GET ITTTT" Nash screeched.
"Alright Alright no need to yell" I grabbed the popcorn bowls, Candy and Chocolate, and drinks. I heard some shuffling and some voices. I turned around to see Cameron, Avia and Nash. Nash came over and kissed my lips. Oh my goodness they're so soft and precious!
"Hey babe" He said taking a hold of my hand.
"Hey Nash"
"Wait wait wait, you guys are dating?" Cameron asked in disbelief.
"Yeah" I said.
"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked me and Nash.
"Why is there a problem?" Nash asked smirking.
"You forgot the chips. I'll get them" Nash said. I pecked Nash's lips. He smiled and walked away.
"I gotta use the bathroom" Cameron said. Leaving me with the bitch.
"Why would he date you? He's so hot and then there's you" Avia said.
"Mind your own business" I said.
"You have Cameron" I said.
"I don't like him. I'm using him. And you will not dare tell him" wow.
"Hoe" She said.
"Takes one to know one" I shot back.
Nash came back before she had to chance to say anything.
"C'mere babe" Nash said. I sat in his lap and we cuddled. Cameron came back and sat down with Avia.
"Alright we're watching 'Insidious'" Nash said.
"But Nash, I'm scared of scary movies" I said.
"I'll protect you" He kissed my lips. And I'm not complaining they were amazing. Cameron looked at me every now and then.
"Oh my god" I buried my face into Nash's neck.
"Princess, it's fine" Nash said holding me tightly. I connected our lips and we made out for a while.
"Ahem" He broke the kiss.
"Oh sorry. It's hard not to kiss my beautiful girlfriend" He said. Avia scoffed.
"Beautiful. Sure"
The movie ended.
"She is beautiful. She isn't like you who is mean and arrogant. I heard what you called Y/N when I was in the kitchen and I can tell Cameron" He said.
"Tell me what?" Cameron interrupted. Nash sighed and told him the whole thing. Cameron looked at Avia and pushed her off of him.
"We're over. Oh and I'm in love with Y/N I hope you know that" Cameron said. What? OMG OMG OMFG!!! I love him too!
"Whatever bye hoe" Avia said.
"You call her that once more, you won't be able to talk again" Cameron said. Her eyes widened and she scurried off.
Cameron walked over to me and I got off of Nash.
"I'm sorry Y/N. You probably don't feel the same way-" I cut him off by smashing my lips on his. Sparks, fireworks is all I felt. Cameron pulled away.

"But Nash-"
"It was fake. I knew you liked her but you didn't have the guts to tell her, so I made you" Nash smiled.
"Thanks man"
"No problem. Now please leave my house" He said shooing us out.
"Bye lovebirds. Use protection" He winked and walked inside his house slamming the door behind him.
"I know this isn't romantic, but will you be my girlfriend? I've likes you since the 5th grade, but I just couldn't tell you."
"Of course! I've liked you since the 4th grade"
Our lips met again. It was perfect.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this imagine. I tried to make it longer.

-A