Birthday Boy

For Cam
Your P.O.V
I woke up to the sun blinding me. I looked over to see my amazing boyfriend Cameron sleeping next to me. It's his birthday today and I want to do something special for him. I slowly untangled myself from Cam and creeped out of bed and got ready. I decided to wear a crop top that says "Unicorns Exist" with a pair of high waisted jeans denim shorts with black converse and I also put my hair into a fishtail braid and it hung from my shoulder. I put on some mascara, eyeliner and some light pink lipgloss. I wanted to keep it natural. Cam doesn't like it when I put on too much. I went downstairs to cook Cams breakfast. I decided on chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream, coffee, and some fruit. I put this all on a table and decided to wake up Cameron. I walked upstairs. When I opened our room door I saw Cameron sleeping peacefully hugging a pillow. Awwhh. I slowly climbed on top of him. I leaned in and placed a kiss on his lips.
"Wake up birthday boy" I said shaking him slightly. He stirred around before opening his eyes.
"Good morning and happy birthday" I whispered. He smiled.
"Thank you babe" He said in his raspy, sexy morning voice.
"Baby get ready I have a surprise for you" I said.
"Okay" He said and got up to get ready. I stayed in our room and waited for him to finish while I was on my phone I decided to text Carter making sure that everything is where it's supposed to be.

Me: hey Carter is everything ready?

Carter: Yeah it is. Just text me 2 minutes before u guys come

Me: K thx

Carter: NP

I heard the bathroom door open. I looked up to see Cameron all dressed.
"You ready?" I asked.
"Yup. Just one more thing" He came over to my side and pulled me into his embrace and kissed me.
"I love you so much. You know that right?" He said.
"I love you too and yes I know that" I said. And we actually started making out for a while. I can't help it. He's so amazing.
"Okay babe let's go" I said finally pulling away. I took his hand and we walked downstairs. I told him to close his eyes. The only reason I did that is because I don't usually make that for Cameron cause it's very unhealthy but since it's his birthday why not?
"Baby what are you doing?" He asked.
"You'll see" I guided him to the dinning room. I'm honestly really proud of how I decorated the table. It's looking pretty good.
"You can open your eyes now" I said.
He opened his eyes and smiled. His eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw the food.
"Do you like it?" I asked.
"No" He said. I started to walk away but he grabbed my arm and hugged me.
"I love it. Thank you Y/N" He said.
"And I love you" I said and kissed his cheek. He pulled out my chair for me and then we both began eating. Once that was over I told him that I had a surprise for him.
"Cam get in the car" He looked at me from the couch.
"Are you gonna kidnap me?" He asked.
"No babe just come" I said. This time he listened and we got into my car. I started driving when I realized that I had to text Carter. I grabbed my phone and quickly texted him.

Me: We're on our way

Carter: k

I parked in the parking lot of the club.
"Y/N what are we doing here?" Cam asked.
"You'll see" I said. I grabbed his hand and let him walk in first. Right when he stepped in...
"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON!!!!" Chorused throughout the club.
"Thank you guys so much!!" Cam said.
"Who's idea was this?" He asked.
"Y/N's" Nash said.
He pulled me into his arms and kissed me. The rest of the party was really fun. Especially when I smashed cake on Cameron's face 😂.

I hope you liked this! I have more imagines coming. I also take requests :)

-A