Sad (Idk what to name to name this)

Your P.O.V

Cameron has been very distant lately. Right now we are having dinner at Mahogany's house. Everyone from Magcon and 26 MGMT. Cam said that he had to make a phone call.

"Babe you make no sense" I told Mahogany who was talking about something rated to Narnia.

"It's true!" I shook my head.

All of a sudden Cameron walked into the dinning room.

"Y-Y/N?" He said looking everywhere expect for my eyes.

"I-I have to tell you something" He said.

By now it was quiet and eyes were on me and Cameron.

"I never loved you"

My heart shattered.

"It was just a game" He said.

I couldn't move.

"That's funny Cam" I said.

"It's not a joke. You need to take your things from my apartment" He said. Mahogany looked over at me and covered her mouth and nose with her hands. A tear fell from her eyes.

"Bro what the-"

"Taylor this has nothing to do with you" Cam interrupted. I got out of my seat and grabbed the purse. I looked back at Cameron one last time.

"I hate you"

I said.

I can't believe this. I stopped in the middle of the road to get my keys from my purse. I was then blinded by flashing lights and everything went black.

Cameron's P.O.V

"Dude what the hell?!" Carter yelled.

"Bart told me to! He said that it's ruining my 'reputation'"

I regret doing that. I love her so much. I need to get her back- I heard a loud scream What the hell? I ran outside. I wish I didn't see what I saw.

"Y/N!!!"

She was running across the street when this blind piece of shit ran her over!!

"Y/N no no no no this can't be happening SOMEONE CALL 9-1-1!!!"

Carter ran outside with his phone to his ear. I sat there holding Y/N's head in my lap, bawling my eyes out. The ambulance arrived in almost 2 mins, but those two minutes felt like hours.

The paramedic said that only one us could come with her, and I didn't even look back at Carter, I just climbed into the ambulance and sat next to Y/N holding her hand.

~AT THE HOSPITAL~

The paramedics rushed Y/N into the ICU and wouldn't let me come in.

"LET ME IN ITS ALL MY FAULT I CANT LIVE WITHOUT HER!!!"

"Hi uhm do you want a glass of water, and please sit down." The nurse came up to me and told me to calm down. But honestly how do I when my girlfriend got hit by a huge truck.

"Cameron!"

I turned around.

"What are you guys doing here?"

All the boys and Mahogany were standing in front of me.

"Is she okay?!" Mahogany yelled.

"I-I don't-"

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER,I WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN!!"

She yelled.

"Calm down" Nash said pulling her back. She tore herself from Nash's grip and sat down on one of the chairs and started to cry.

"How is she?" Taylor asked.

"I don't know. She got hit pretty bad" I said sighing.

"Why did you say that to her?" Aaron asked.

"Bart said that being in a relationship isn't good for my reputation and I listened to him. I'm so stupid" I said. Matt came over and pulled me into a hug.

"It's alright man"

He said. I sobbed in his shoulder.

"No it's not. I love her so much" I managed to get out.

I could still hear Mahogany sobbing. All of a sudden, a doctor came out of the room.

"Mr. Dallas?"

I pulled away from Matt immediately.

"Yes?! Is Y/N okay?!"

"Yes she's fine. But she's broken her arm, her fibula, she has a skull fracture and she broke her left wrist"

He said.

My poor baby.

"Can I see her?" I asked.

"Are you family?" he asked.

"I'm her boyfriend"

He sighed.

"I guess so-"

I ran into her room. I gasped.

"Y/N I'm so sorry"

She smiled slightly. I took her hand.

"It's not your fault" She said in a weak voice.

"I love you" I said.

"Why did you break up with me? Was it all really a game?" She asked.

"No baby it wasn't. Bart told me to break up with you cause it was ruining my reputation and me being the idiot I am, I listened to him. I'm sorry I love you so much"

I kissed her cheek.

"It's okay. I love you too-"

"Y/N!!!!!"

Your P.O.V

Mahogany came running through the door. She pulled me into a hug.

"Oh my god! Thank god your okay!" She said.

I laughed.

"I'm fine"

All of the boys came in and gave me hugs.

"I'm fine you guys. Really"

"I love you so much Y/N"

Cameron said. He kissed my lips.

"Can you be mine again?"

I nodded. I pecked his lips.

"This time I'm never letting go"

Hey guys! sorry I couldn't update for a while. My friend (genie000) actually wrote the bolded part so credit to her. And she wrote it in French class 😂😂 oh the things we do. Haha. Anyways I have good news.... REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!! So if you have any requests please let me know!

-XOXO A