For Ariana

Ariana's P.O.V
I can't believe she's gone.
"Shhh baby it's okay" Cameron cooed as he rocked me back and forth in his arms.
"I-I didn't e-even get t-to say g-goodb-bye" I managed to choke out. My sister. Anisa. The one person I always used to look up to. My inspiration. My idol. Is gone. Dead. All cause of a stupid truck.
"It's okay" Cameron said. He kissed the top of my head as I hung onto him for dear life. Here we are. In our bedroom. Where I received the call that changed my life.
"Cameron I don't know w-what to d-do" I cried.
"Ariana I know it's gonna be hard. Please just don't take it out on yourself. Your my world. My angel. I know that it's not gonna be easy for you to let go of someone who mean so so much to you" Cameron said. I pulled away from him and looked into his eyes. He had tears in them.
"She didn't deserve it" I whispered.
"She didn't" Cameron replied. I began crying softly. I can't stop. I don't know why. I just can't.
"Cameron I don't wanna do anything anymore. I just d-don't" I said.
"It's okay baby. It's okay"
Cameron pulled the blanket over both of us and rubbed my back. I continued to cry and all of my makeup ended up on Cameron's shirt.
"I'm sorry" I said.
"It's okay baby. My shirt getting makeup stains all over is the least thing to worry about right now"
I leaned back into his chest. I don't know what I'd do without Cameron. I honestly don't.
"I can't stop seeing her face" I whispered.
Cameron stayed silent.
"She was amazing. She had a beautiful family. Her husband is now devastated, her 3 kids are left without a mother. They're all under 10" I said with tears streaming down her my face.
Cameron kissed my forehead.
"I wish she was still here. I would run up to her and hug her for the longest time in the world" I whispered.
"I know Ariana. I know" Cameron whispered back.
"Does your mother know?" He asked.
"I don't know" I whispered. I pulled out my phone and called my mom. She picked up after 3 rings.
"M-mom?" I managed to get out.
"Hey honey! What's wrong? Why are you crying? Is everything okay?" She asked.
Okay so she doesn't know.
"Mom. Anisa got into a car accident. She didn't make it" I said, and started crying uncontrollably.
"Your lying. Please tell me your lying" My mom said, panicked.
"Mom I'm sorry. I miss her so much" My mom began to cry. She asked if Anisa was still at the hospital, or her body. I told her yes, and the hospital.
"I'm so sorry Ariana. Anisa didn't deserve that. She was a beautiful person. Inside and out" Cameron whispered. I nodded, unable to talk.
"Cameron thank you so much for being here with me. I know you and Kian were supposed to film a video today" I said wiping my tears with the back of my sleeve. Cameron took out a tissue from the tissue box and have one to me. I took it and wiped my eyes.
"Baby I would never ever leave you like this. You need as much comfort as possible"
Cameron kissed my lips. I'm so glad I met Cameron. He changed me.
And that's when I realized, Everyone sees change as a bad thing, Change is good.

I hope you liked this Ariana 💕

-XOXO A 💜