For Emily

Emily's P.O.V
"Cameron your doing it wrong" I laughed at my boyfriend's attempt to crack an egg.
"No this is how you do it" He argued back. I laughed. I took an egg from the carton and cracked it properly and only let the whites fall into the cake mix.
"OHH" Cameron said.
"Yeahh" I mocked.
"Well my girlfriends amazing at this" He said pecking my lips. "I love you" I whispered.
"I love you too"
I pecked his lips once more and opened the fridge to take out the icing. I used a wooden spoon to mix it. I figured the more thin it is, the better.
"Babe we're naturals at this. We should make cake more often" Cam said dipping his finger into the bowl of icing and putting it in his mouth.
"Cameron! That's for the cake!"
"Taking a little won't hurt" He defended himself. I shook my head and laughed. I turned around to get a glass of water, when I heard a crack and felt something gooey and wet on my head.
"You did not" I said as I turned around. Cameron was laughing so hard his face turned red. I took a handful of flour and threw it at Cameron, aiming for his face. Cameron looked like he was dipped upside down in baby powder. I couldn't contain my laughter.
"You are so going to get it" Cameron ran after me as I tried to run as fast I could away from him.
"You can't catch me!" I yelled, still running. I ran back to the kitchen and grabbed 2 eggs. I squished them in my hands and threw them at Cameron. Cameron gasped. He grabbed the whole flour bag and dumped it over my head. There was flour everywhere. Oh my goodness.
"Cameron!!" I grabbed the bowl of icing and the wooden spoon. I splattered it all over Cameron. I started running. I felt a pair of arms lift me in the air and place me on the ground. Cameron lay next to me and grabbed my face and kissed my lips. I kissed back with everything that I had. It was perfect. This is exactly what I want in a relationship. I pulled away, needing to breathe.
"I love you" I said.
"I love you too Emily" We smiled at each other and leaned in for another kiss.
"I would love to continue but we have a huge mess to clean and another batter of cake to make" I said pulling away. Cameron helped me up and we started cleaning and made a new cake.

Hey lovlies! I hope you liked this Emily! Alright so some of you guys have been messaging me asking when your imagine will be up. I'm not sure about the exact time or day. I'm trying my best to write your imagines as soon as possible but I need you guys to be patient with me. I promise all of your imagines will be written (the ones previously requested). Requests are closed, and I will announce when they'll be open. If you'd like you can follow my social media. I follow back :) (in my bio) I also made a Tumblr and it'd be wonderful if you followed me :) I promise to follow each and every one you guys back on all social media. My tumblr is the image that is posted with this imagine. Ily guys 💕

-XOXO A 🌸