Does he know? (For Kayla)

Kayla's P.O.V
"This is a really beautiful view" I spoke as I looked at the beautiful California beach.
"It really is" Nash admitted. The sounds of the waves crashing onto the shore comforted me.
I heard the sound of Cameron and Jack J's laugh in the distance. If only Cameron knew how much I liked him. But he wouldn't like someone like me. I bit my lip ring. I usually do that when I'm thinking.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing" I smiled it off at Nash. He nodded his head and continued to look at the ocean.
"Do you wanna get back now?" I say.
Nash looks at me and nods. "Sure. I'm pretty hungry"
"Alright. There's some food in the trunk. Help yourself" I say and begin to walk back to the boys. We thought it would be cool if we went on a picnic. I mean the weathers nice and we had literally nothing else to do.
"Hey" Cameron says, after seeing me.
"Hey. What's cracka lackin (Beth ♡)?" I say.
Cameron laughed. "Well I'm following back fans idk about Jack" He says. I sat down on the picnic blanket cloth thing. Jack J laughed. "I actually am on Instagram"
"Whatever you say man" Cameron says and looks at me shaking his head.
"I'm gonna go and get food. I'll be right back" Jack said and followed Nash to Cameron's car.
"So I guess it's just you and me" Cameron said still staring down at his phone.
"Yeah I guess so" I say. Since he wasn't looking, I took the time to take in his features. He is beautiful. Everything about him is beautiful. His eyes, his nose, his perfect smile, his personality, his hair, his jawline, his body figure, the way he's caring, the way he won't let anyone down and is protective and the gentlemen he his.
"Earth to Kayla" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Oh sorry" I say as I look down and blush.
"What's wrong?" Cameron says and scoots closer to me. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach erupting.
"N-nothing" I force a smile and try to avoid eye contact. He placed his index and middle finger under my chin. He leaned in closer to my face.
"What's wrong beautiful?" He says looking down and my lips.
Is this actually happening?! No way. No way. No way.
He looked at my lips once more and leaned in. Our lips were in sync. I have never felt this amazing in my entire life. I'm in love with Cameron Alexander Dallas. He pulled away.
"I know this may seem crazy, but I really really love you. I just didn't know how to tell you and I'm not even sure if you like me back" He says looking down to avoid eye contact.
"This is all I ever wanted Cameron. This moment. Right now. I like you a lot. And I honestly can't believe you like me. I can't believe this happened" I said smiling at him.
"Well then, is it safe for me to ask if you'll be my girlfriend?" Cameron says.
"Yes. Yes I will" I leaned in and kissed his lips.
"Damn. I just left for 4 minutes" Jack said.
"I know right. But thank god I don't have to keep a secret anymore. Cameron thanks for telling her so now your not gonna be talking about Kayla every 2 seconds cause she's now yours" Nash added sipping on a can of sprite.
I looked at Cameron and we laughed. I didn't even notice they were there at first. I was still thinking about it when I felt Cam pull me into his lap and intertwine his fingers with mine. He's finally mine.

|*******************************|

Hey babes! I know I promised to update before but I had this huge family issue that I'm going through. And I'm so sorry about that. Just a reminder that requests are closed for now but will open soon. I also have a surprise. But I'm gonna reveal it in m next update! I love you guys so much and you all are very beautiful okay? Don't let anyone else tell you other wise.

-XOXO A