For imaginationloverxo

Your P.O.V

I've never a been to Magcon. Which sounds crazy cause Cameron Dallas is my boyfriend. But today, I decided to come along with him. I don't normally do this.

"Y/N!!" I heard a voice behind me call.

"Hey babe" I placed a kiss on Cameron lips.

"Hey Y/N" He said.

"I wanted to tell you I love you" Cameron said all cute.

"Aww baby I love you too" I pulled him in for another kiss.

"YOU GUYS ARE ON IN 1" Cameron pulled to the side of the stage where I could see the show, but couldn't be spotted.

Cameron pecked my lips again and headed off stage making sure that no one saw our little moment. Cameron didn't make us public yet. I want to be public. I want to show the world that I'm his and he's mine. I love him so much and we've been dating for about 6 months. Whenever someone would ask about us Cameron would say that we're just good friends. The boys know about me though. I heard screaming. The boys probably are on stage now.

"Alright guys, I have an announcement to make" Cameron said. Cameron looked directly at me. Is he actually doing what I think he's doing.

"A lot of you guys ask me about Y/N and I always say she's a friend. But she's not. She's the love of my life. We've been together for about 4 months and I know I love her. Please respect that guys. I love you guys so much" He said. The crowd cheered.

~After the show~

"Cameron!" I said running up to him. He grabbed my gently and spun me around.

"You make us public!"

"Baby I want them to know that I'm yours and that your mine" He kissed. He leaned in and kissed me. God damn his kisses.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" He said.

"OOOH CAMS GONNA GET SOME" Taylor yelled. I blushed and hid my face in Cams chest. He laughed.

"HASHTAG CASH" Nash yelled.

I hoped you liked it!

-XOXO A