Sad/Cute

Your P.O.V
I blew my nose in another tissue. Probably my thousand one. Me and Cam broke up. We've been dating for 7 months and for the last 2 he was being very distant and he wouldn't tell me where he was going or who he was going with. Whenever I would ask he always used to say "People..."
But one night, I just stopped. I couldn't deal with this anymore. His fans are sending me hate because they think that I changed him. And I've gone back to self harming. Cameron always said that he will help me get through it. But that stopped too. I was 7 months clean. Not anymore.

Ring.Ring.Ring

Me: Hello?

Nash: Hiya! It's Nash!

Me: Hey what's up?

Nash: How are you feeling?

Me: I'm still the same. How's Cameron?

Nash: He's not doing so well

Me: What do you mean?

Nash: He won't talk to anyone, he won't go anywhere unless it's forced, he barley eats. Y/N I think you should see him

Me: He hurt me a lot Nash
Nash:I know he did but you guys
love each other. I can see it. I just want you guys to get together and be happy unicorns again.

Me: Haha. But I don't think so...

Nash: Y/N, I have made some mistakes in the past and I regret it. I have said some things a year ago and I've apologized for it but there are some people who won't forgive me, and over all I just regret it. Please talk to Cam. For me, and you

Me: Okay. Thanks Nash. Stay Strong. Love you

Nash: I will. You too. LUV YA GIRL

Me: Haha bye

Nash:bye bye

I dragged myself off of my cozy recliner and made my way to my bathroom to make myself at least look presentable. I stayed in my sweats and tank top but I put on some waterproof mascara, eyeliner and light lipgloss. I slipped on my moccasins and headed out. I locked my door behind me, got in my car, and headed off. I arrived at what used to be mine and Cameron's house. I still love him so much. I sighed as I got out and made my way to the front door. I rang the doorbell. I heard shuffling then the door opened.
"Hey Y/N" Nash said.
"Hey Nash" He let me in and pulled me into his warm embrace.
"It's okay" He said kissing the top of my head.
"Follow me" He said after we pulled away. He lead me to what once was mine and Cameron's bedroom. I looked around. Everything was exactly how I left it. Nash knocked on the door.
"Cam, can I come in?" He asked.
"I just want Y/N" I heard the love of my life say. Nash looked at me.
"Cameron Alexander Dallas open this door right now!" Nash demanded.
"Why?" Cameron asked.
"I have someone" Nash said looking at me."That you might want to meet"
"Are you trying to hook me up? Cause if you are, you and the girl can leave" Cam said.
"No! Just open the DOOR!" Nash said. I heard shuffling and then the door opened. God he looked worse than me! Cameron's eyes stopped at me and widened.
"Y/N?!? H-How? W-What?" He stuttered.
"I'll leave you guys alone" Nash said walking into the kitchen.
"I still love you" I said.
"I still love you too" He said.
"Babe I know you probably don't want to hear this but I didn't mean ANYTHING! I swear. I was just scared that you would leave me and I also wanted to try something new I'm sorry I got out of control" Cameron said.
"It's okay baby I love you so much" I said.
"I love you too baby girl" He pulled me into a hug and we just stood there for what had seemed like hours "Baby Will you be my girlfriend again?" He asked.
"YES I LOVE YOU" I grabbed Cameron's face and kissed him passionately. The sparks and electricity shot through my body. I'm glad to have my baby back. Cameron pulled away.
"Baby let's go tell Nash" He said and grabbed my wrist right where I cut. I flinched. Cameron noticed.
"Y/N what's wrong?" He asked.
"N-Nothing" I said. Oh god. He pulled up my sleeves and gasped as he saw the freshly cuts on my wrist.
"Baby is this because of me?" He said.
"No baby I was just stressed out-"
"Y/N I basically made you cut I'm such a bad boyfriend" He said.
"No your not. I love you" I told him.
"I'll help you stop. I promise" He said. And we kissed.
"Awwwwww young love" Nash said from the doorway wiping away fake tears. We laughed.

Hey guys! sorry I couldn't update I've been extremely sick for the past 3 days so I couldn't write and this is just something that I threw together and I'll have a lot more imagines coming. Oh and about the Nash thing, everyone makes mistakes, we should just forgive and forget we're all human. And I added some self harming in this imagine and I don't normally do this. But of you are struggling with this or anything please inbox me or kik me I'll be here to help 😄

-A