DudeThisIsSick44

This is my interview with DudeThisIsSick44

They have 8 followers at the moment and 1 published work titled nebraska which is a Joshler.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

I was in a lot of fandoms and most fandoms have ships and such so I decided to make an account to check them out. I soon got devoured by the world of ships and fanfiction.

2. Do you like reading on this site as well or mostly writing?

I love reading on here. I love checking out new writers and all. I also really enjoy writing. It's a hard choice, but I'd chose reading.

3. Where do you get your inspiration to write from?

Many writers on here have inspired me to write, but two in particular milkcartonangel and violetjosh have been very inspiring. They have inspired me to write and I enjoy their writing a lot.

4. You mostly write Joshler, so how did you first get into that ship?

I got into Joshler because I loved twenty one pilots, and I saw the ship and it was adorable. It's also easy to write about.

5. Do you have any other ships you enjoy but haven't written about yet?

Oh yes. Brosh, Brallon and Ferard. I would like to write about them but it's complicated and all. I might write a book about them one day though.

6. What is the hardest part about writing for you?

Finding time. I have a busy life and I always want to write but I can't always and that's tiring.

7. Do you have any plans for new stories in the future?

Yes. So many, my drafts are full of ideas.

8. How do you juggle writing and your personal life?

I don't really. I always want to write but I have to spend time with myself. I always lose track of time.

9. Would you like to one day work on getting a book published or do you write more for fun?

I want to be a professional writer one day, but currently, I write for fun. It's like a part-time thing. It would be cool to publish a book one day though.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

Uh, probably when I posted the first chapter to my book nebraska. I pride myself on finishing stuff and it feels nice to get it done and post it. Now, I'm working on my second one.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely DudeThisIsSick44

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr