HAMMYLOVER16

This is my interview with HAMMYLOVER16

They have 451 followers at the moment and 13 published works including a book of Avenger Imagines/Oneshots and a book of Klance Oneshots which has 6k reads.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

I was honestly bored, and I was just looking at my phone. I suddenly remembered that a friend had told me about Wattpad a long time ago and I searched it up. And here I am.

2. Do you have a book of yours that you would recommend for people not sure where to start?

Hmmm....I am not really sure. If I had to recommend one of my books, it would have to be my Laf×Reader book?? It's my first completed story and it's pretty innocent, although it isn't my best :)

3. According to your reading lists you are in a lot of different fandoms. Do you have a favorite one?

Oh my god no. That's like trying to pick a favourite child! I am equally in love and obsessed with them all.

4. Do you enjoy writing oneshots or full length fics more?

I enjoy writing oneshots instead of full-length books. They are easier and I have never been good at keeping a story consistent. Oneshots are brief and fun, so I can still get my idea across.

5. How do you juggle writing and your personal life?

Hahahahaha what personal life? Lol I'm just kidding, I actually don't really have to do a lot of juggling. Writing is an enjoyment, and since it's summer, I have a lot of free time. Also during the school year, I will just write at night when I am able.

6. Would you like to one day work on getting a book published or do you write more for fun?

I mostly write for fun. However, it is a dream of mine to one day publish a book. So I guess my answer is yes.

7. What story are you most proud of that is currently published?

I am extremely proud of my Klance angst oneshots (part 1 and 2). I am also really proud of my Johnlock oneshot; It's All In A Name.

8. Do you have a future goal you would like to reach on Wattpad?

I actually haven't really thought about goals on Wattpad. I just want to keep writing and keep improving in all ways that I can.

9. Has your experience with Wattpad helped you grow or change at all as a person?

Yes it has actually. It's helped me discover some things about myself that have changed my life in a lot of ways.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

Umm I don't really have a favourite moment. Everything that has happened on here has been a blast!

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely HAMMYLOVER16

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr