pumpkinjimin

This is my interview with pumpkinjimin

They have 1.74k followers at the moment and 37 published works including with you through it all which is a Tododeku and Light and Dark which is a Lawlight with 65k reads.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

Because I was interested in Frerard! I found "A Splitting of the Mind" on LiveJournal first and then again on Wattpad and decided to start reading here!

2. Where do you get your inspiration to write from?

Anywhere, really! A lot of the time it seems to be music or tv!

3. Is there something you wish you could change about Wattpad besides the bugs and glitches?

Definitely the tagging system. I wish it was more like AO3's.

4. You write about a variety of ships. Do you have a favorite one?

My favorite hops around! Right now it's a ship I'm currently writing about but haven't yet posted anything for, Hilson! (House/Wilson, House MD)

5. What story are you most proud of that is currently published?

Probably "i like you (say it back)"! I put so much work into it over 6 long months!

6. What is the hardest part about writing for you?

Sometimes it's just finding inspiration or motivation! I get lots of ideas but never feel like putting them into words because sometimes I feel like I can't do them justice.

7. Do you have a favorite character you've written so far?

Hmm, this is tough. I really like writing about different characters for each fandom, but I get praised a lot for the way I wrote Arin in "i like you". Currently, I think my favorite character to write is House because he's complicated. I need to post something with him soon.

8. Would you like to one day work on getting a book published or do you write more for fun?

I write more for fun honestly! Getting my stuff published isn't really a goal of mine anymore!

9. If you could go back in time and do something differently on Wattpad what would it be?

I'd change the way I wrote in the past and how I'd acted for sure!!

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

Meeting all of my friends, honestly!! Also becoming exposed to new fandoms and such!!

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely pumpkinjimin

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr