ForIAmASinner

This is my interview with ForIAmASinner

They have 82 followers at the moment and 12 published works including Sugar which is a Brallon and Dopamine which is a Brallon with 7k reads.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

I actually have another account on here, but my friends and some family members follow that one. I didn't want them to know that I write Brallon fanfics, but I still wanted to share my stories, so I decided to make this account and at this point it has more followers than my other account.

2. Do you have a book of yours that you would recommend for people not sure where to start?

I would say One Life Stand! It's more of a feel-good story, but I really like it! It was the first story I ever published on Wattpad and I think that would be a good book to start with.

3. Where do you get your inspiration to write from?

I get a lot of it from real life and situations that I've been in. Sometimes I get ideas from songs or things other people say!

4. You mostly write Brallon, so how did you first get into that ship?

It all started with a Vine! I saw a Brendon Urie vine and looked him up. When I found out he was in a band, I looked some songs up on YouTube and saw a video where he and Dallon were doing their stage gay act. I thought they were pretty cute and as I really became a part of the fandom, I discovered that they were actually being shipped together and I started shipping them too.

5. Do you have a favorite character you've written so far?

Yeah, I would have to say Adam. He's an original character and I think that a lot of people can relate to him on some level. He's just this average guy, but I really like him.

6. If you could go back in time and do something differently on Wattpad what would it be?

If I could go back in time, I wouldn't try to satisfy everyone as much as I used to do, but I would just stick to my own writing style and the original storyline without changing things so much. I guess that's something a lot of new writers on Wattpad do though.

7. Do you have any plans for new stories in the future?

Yeah, I have 14 stories in my drafts at the moment, but I plan on publishing 2 stories in the near future! I just have to work on a few things first.

8. How do you juggle writing and your personal life?

I still kinda struggle with this. I want to keep my readers happy by updating my books regularly, but I've been kind of struggling with that lately. I do write whenever I have the time because it's my main hobby.

9. Would you like to one day work on getting a book published or do you write more for fun?

I would love to get a book published someday. I would love to make my hobby my profession and I'm actually working on a book at the moment.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

Meeting all these amazing people that support me and like my writing! I honestly never thought that that would happen, but here we are. I made some amazing friends on Wattpad!

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely ForIAmASinner

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr