I_AM_BAND_TRASH 💞

This is my interview with I_AM_BAND_TRASH (now Simply_Problematic)

They have 27 followers at the moment and 7 published works including Love In The Middle Of A Mental Institute which is a Joshler and Was Active 5 Minutes Ago... which is a Brallon with 629 reads.

1. Why did you first decide to start writing?

I started writing because I was bored. I had read a lot, by a lot I mean hundreds of books on Wattpad and I just wanted to try it out. And thankfully people started to read what I wrote.

2. You write about a variety of ships. Do you have a favorite one?

Oh wow a favourite! I think I would have to say Brallon. Brallon is my favourite by far. Probably because Brendon and Dallon are two of my idols. But Ryden and Joshler aren't that far behind.

3. What is the hardest part about writing for you?

The hardest part is choosing the right content. I usually write things, read it, and delete the whole thing. It takes hours to choose the right thing. But it's still fun.

4. Do you have any other ships you enjoy but haven't written about yet?

I want to write a Peterick one (I think that's the right spelling). It's not one of my favourites but it is cute. I also think that the Brendon Urie and Josh Dun ship is really cute, even though I don't remember the name of it.

5. Do you have any plans for new stories in the future?

I do actually. And one of them won't be fanfic which I am really looking forward to writing. It's going to be different but I think people will like it.

6. How do you juggle writing and your personal life?

I always write after I get home from school because it really relaxes my brain. I have started a habit of writing on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. If I can, I try to write on a Sunday night. Or whenever I have time I do it then.

7. If you could be one of the characters you have written for a day who would you choose and why?

That's a hard one. I would like to be Nikki (My One Emo Wish) even though it's sad that she had to suffer through cancer but she has a very successful YouTube channel and got to meet her favourite bands.

But I also think Samantha (Things Have Changed For Me) is such a cool character. She faced a lot of drama and bad things but she pulled through it all.

8. Any advice for someone new to Wattpad who is considering starting their own book?

Just go for it. Spend time planning it all and as soon as you have all you need - write. Whatever comes to your mind, write it. Take the chance and post it.

9. Has your experience with Wattpad helped you grow or change at all as a person?

Honestly it has. I never thought it would but it has. It has opened my mind and my imagination has grown so much. I have ideas flooding in left right and centre. I also feel more confident with sharing my ideas with people.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

There have been two. One was getting 500 reads on my Brallon fic (Was Active 5 Minutes Ago...) and the other would be knowing that people in different countries are actually reading my book. It's strange to know that me, a teenager from England is entertaining people with my books in other countries. It's honestly the best thing.

I really enjoyed this thank you x

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely I_AM_BAND_TRASH

Update: I_AM_BAND_TRASH has changed their username they are now Simply_Problematic

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr