DyingAndromedas

This is my interview with DyingAndromedas

They have 13 followers at the moment and 4 published works including The Subtle Art of Understanding which is a Frerard and Piccola Sirena which is another Frerard.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

Well, I initially had one a few years back, but a few months ago I decided I wanted a fresh start because I had new interests and I no longer liked what I did back then. They always start out as accounts just to read on and I only recently started writing.

2. You mostly write Frerard, so how did you first get into that ship?

Man, Frerard is a real doozy. I already knew it existed prior to my listening to My Chemical Romance, but I never looked into it.

I eventually did start listening to it, and things were L I T af. My friend Charlie started listening to them as well and one day she texted me saying something like, "dude read this Frerard fic", and then I was like, "what", and then it just all went downhill from there.

3. Do you have any pet peeves concerning Wattpad or things you dislike about posting on here?

I mean...my pet peeves are more about reading on here than writing...

I hate the way that the majority of the stories on here are basically horrible, but they tend to get so much more reads than the ones that are actually amazingly written. I don't know why that is, but it's always a frustrating thing for me to see great authors on here overlooked.

Also I hate when things are put on private. I've never experienced this myself, but I know that the whole point of publishing things on the internet means that you have basically no restrictions, and that's pretty cool, so it's always baffling to me when stuff get taken down.

4. When you write do you have any certain music or playlist you listen to while doing so?

Aaaahhh well this is gonna sound a little pretentious but, when writing I listen either to George Gershwin's compositions or this Basque band, En Tol Sarmiento because I'm TRENDY and I'M NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS.

I've also recently realized that Robbie Williams has a beautiful voice and a beautiful album (Wassup The Heavy Entertainment Show) and it's amazing when writing because it's such a rollercoaster of emotions.

5. Do you enjoy writing oneshots or full length fics more?

I don't really have a preference. Full-length fics are a lot harder to plan and to stick with, but you can really cater to character development and it can be explored with a lot more depth.

Oneshots have always been easier for me, because they're less pressure, less work, and generally more relaxing. But then, it has the potential of being slightly one-dimensional because you don't have enough time to really build it up if you don't do it right.

6. Do you have any difficulties writing two different stories at once?

It's alright for me I guess. I don't really have fixed writing times, because I do so on my phone so anytime I'm on the subway or out in public I can write, so it's easy to switch around.

7. If you could be one of the characters you have written for a day who would you choose and why?

Oh lordy, um...well...

Well I'm writing this series of oneshots based off of Queen songs and the character of Frank in Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy is def one of my top picks, because he's a millionaire and a catch, and that kind of life sounds fantastic but I've never experienced it firsthand :///

8. Do you have a future goal you would like to reach on Wattpad?

One of my goals is to reach 100 followers on my account, which doesn't seem like much to some, but y'all can see it's almost a pipe dream for me haha.

Also you know when you look in the comments, and there's something like "this is so much like {so and so}'s writing". This one actually is a pipe dream I think, but I aspire to be one of those names in those comments.

9. Do you have any plans for new stories in the future?

*looks at phone* 4 published stories, 11 drafts....

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

The best moments are when bigger accounts whose writing I admire follow me, and maybe it isn't that big a deal, but when I look at the notifications I grin like someone's stretching my face on each side and it makes my day.

Thanks for having me! xoxo

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely DyingAndromedas

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr