WANDERLUSTKOOK 💕

This is my interview with WANDERLUSTKOOK (now VINTAGEASTERISM)

They have 244 followers at the moment and 4 published works including wanderlust and dark which has 269 reads.

1. Why did you decide to make your Wattpad account?

Well I love reading. Literally my library probably has thousands of books in it. And I wanted something else with what I was reading. I stumbled onto Wattpad and thought that it was a pretty good idea to make an account. It was a very weird experience but it was amazing so yeah that happened.

2. Do you like reading on this site as well or mostly writing?

I love reading and writing equally. I always enjoy reading what other authors have in their stories, it is a great feeling to know people actually put their ideas into stories. And writing is like a hobby but I love it a lot. They both are eye-openers to me so I love them both a bunch.

3. Do you have a favorite character you've written so far?

Hands down Minjun in dark. I love reading or thinking of ideas or situations that involve mental disabilities or people that end up having mental problems when they leave the military. So in a way, I made him to show awareness that "oh shit this is actually a thing". And also to show that discrimination in other places does exist as well. Even though people know that already, it was a great experience on writing him in that way.

4. When you write do you have any certain music or playlist you listen to while doing so?

Of course. I listen to everything but I have certain playlists that goes with each story which is great. In one playlist you could find Tank or Trey Songz and in another you'd find Zayn and Jesse McCarthy. But yeah playlists for stories is a must for me.

5. Do you have any pet peeves concerning Wattpad or things you dislike about posting on here?

I have a million and one. It's mostly about the stories and the notifications I get. When I get on here, literally my notifications are drowned in posts that people made on their message board. And another thing - the ads on Wattpad. It's so annoying. I hate wasting time watching ads when I could just read books. As a reader, it irritates me to the core. And sometimes when I read stories, the story is all over the place and it is really irritating because I like stories to make sense... No offense to those types of authors by the way. I just find those really annoying and it irritates me.

6. Where do you get your inspiration to write from?

Literally everything. There could be cars driving by and literally a scenario would come to mind and then a whole story idea is the result of it. I could look at my grades and have an idea for a story. Like I have a story out that is literally an idea I had while texting my favourite author. It's trash don't read it but everything around me is an inspiration for me.

7. What is the hardest part about writing for you?

The hardest part for me is editing it. I really want to give out great content to whoever reads my stories and when I read it and there are mistakes it's so frustrating to me. There are times where I unpublish stories just to edit every chapter and it takes like 2-3 weeks for me to edit it before I'm satisfied with the content of it.

8. If you could go back in time and do something differently on Wattpad what would it be?

Not having my first username on here as KyleAlucardHellsing. Like the show is great but I felt so disappointed that I did that. It's like when you thought it was a great idea at that time but then when you look back at it you just wonder why you thought that doing that was a great idea. It was so bad and I regret that so much.

9. What story are you most proud of that is currently published?

That's a hard choice. But I would have to go with dark. I love it so much because it has everything I love and have a passion for. It has the violence, real-life problems, and so much more. Me saying this makes me seem crazy but I love it so much and I hope people who read it also think that as well.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

My best moments would have to be having a conversation with my favourite author. She is an amazing person and deserves what she has now. It was a great experience to finally gather up the courage I never had before and reply to her post on her message board.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely WANDERLUSTKOOK

Update: WANDERLUSTKOOK has changed their username they are now VINTAGEASTERISM

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr