-hauntbed 💞

This is my interview with -hauntbed (now -flickersesh)

They have 124 followers at the moment and 7 published works including back to you which is a Larry and swan song which is a Ryden.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

I decided to make my Wattpad account because in the beginning, I was just really wanting to read some good Joshler and Larry fics, and maybe even write some of my own.

2. You write a variety of different ships. Do you have a favorite one?

My favorite ship is probably Larry, because I have been a Directioner since 2010 and it's the closest to my heart.

3. Do you have any other ships you enjoy but haven't written about yet?

There are many ships I enjoy, and the one I enjoy the most that I haven't written is Peterick.

4. What is the hardest part about writing for you?

The hardest part about writing for me is finding a way to end a chapter and being happy with it.

5. If you could be one of the characters you have written for a day who would you choose and why?

If I could be one of the characters I have written it would be Zach in No Grey. I love how soft and quiet he is, and I would love to be good at art.

6. I know as an author sometimes I write a line or a paragraph that I'm especially fond of. Do you have one of those?

My favorite line is when Zach says that he's not cute, just dainty. I loved writing that.

7. Do you have any plans for new stories in the future?

I do! There are actually tons of plots I have written down that I am planning on beginning soon!

8. Would you like to one day work on getting a book published or do you write more for fun?

I would, very much. I write a lot of sci fi and fantasy on paper and on my laptop, and my English teachers say I'm amazing at it and that's also one reason why I'm in seminar English. I would love to have a book published.

9. Any advice for someone new to Wattpad who is considering starting their own book?

The only advice I have is to write what you feel in your heart and not what you think people wanna see. Eventually, your writing will get noticed, even if it takes a while!

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

My favorite moment is either when I met my now girlfriend Kailey (frecklejosh) or my two closest friends galagher- and phrenology.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely -hauntbed

Update: -hauntbed has changed their username they are now -flickersesh

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr