_lakynj15_ ❌

This is my interview with _lakynj15_

They have 354 followers at the moment and 10 published works including Let Me In and Emily which is a MCR fic with 792 reads.

1. You have been on this site for two years according to your page. Have you been actively writing this entire time and if so do you still enjoy it as much as you did when you started?

I didn't start writing until a year ago. I was too scared, to be honest.

2. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

I first made my Wattpad because I wanted to read a book but I didn't have the money at the time. I just scrolled through Google play until I found it.

3. Do you like reading on this site as well or mostly writing?

I liked reading at first. I still do, but I prefer to write.

4. When you write do you have any certain music or playlist you listen to while doing so?

When I write, I'm most likely listening to My Chemical Romance or Harry Styles' new album.

5. Do you have any pet peeves concerning Wattpad or things you dislike about posting on here?

Not really. I don't like the rude comments or the spammy users, but that is to be expected, so I've grown used to it.

6. If you could be one of the characters you have written for a day who would you choose and why?

That's tough considering what I write. I'd say my main character in Cheater, Cheater. She's interesting.

7. Any advice for someone new to Wattpad who is considering starting their own book?

My advice is to focus on what you feel passionate about. Don't do it for the votes or the views, write because you're passionate about it. I wish I had followed that with some of my works.

8. Has your experience with Wattpad helped you grow or change at all as a person?

I think it has. I've been able to feel more confident in myself and I've met some cool friends as well.

9. If you could go back in time and do something differently on Wattpad what would it be?

I would not delete some of my previous works and actually make the attempt to work on and finish them.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

My best moments have been when someone told me my writing was helpful to them in some way. It made me feel good.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely _lakynj15_

Update: _lakynj15 has deleted their account.

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr