a-hard-days-night

This is my interview with a-hard-days-night

They have 477 followers at the moment and 1 published work called mixed feelings.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

I was just searching around for places to write and share my stuff with others and decided Wattpad sounded like a nice place to set up shop!

2. Do you like reading on this site as well or mostly writing?

I like reading, but I don't do so much of it now that it feels like I've read everything already, so I mostly just write.

3. Where do you get your inspiration to write from?

Usually shows and movies, sometimes music videos or books. If something gives me an idea, I can run like hell with said idea until it's a masterpiece.

4. You also have a second account (hard-days-night). Why did you decide to separate the two?

Well actually I just can't remember my password to my other account lmao.

5. Do you have a favorite character you've written so far?

I'm not super good with OCs, so I'll just go with my favorite full story, which is 6 months' love (the writing isn't great, but the storyline is one of my favorites).

6. If you could go back in time and do something differently on Wattpad what would it be?

My first Wattpad username was "GayForBeebosForehead" and yeah I wish THAT never happened.

7. Do you have any plans for new stories in the future?

Yeah, I actually plan to rewrite just about everything from my other account.

8. How do you juggle writing and your personal life?

I don't write as much anymore, so it's easier now. Before, I just spent nearly every free bit of time I had writing because I fell in love with it so easily.

9. Any advice for someone new to Wattpad who is considering starting their own book?

Yeah, lots. For one, don't riddle your stories with band references, etc. it's ugly in writing and you will regret it later, especially if you plan to be more professional as a writer. Other than that, just write at your own pace. Write long and slow chapters, don't rush things out because you want to give something to your readers. If you write a chapter under 1,000 words, look back and assess what more you can add to the story. Take it from a veteran who used to think 300 words was a lot and now aims to write 3,000 a chapter.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

Meeting one of the best friends I ever made. way back in 2017, and he's still probably my best friend, current partner, and the love of my life. I'd die for that weird bastard. but don't tell him I said that!!

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely a-hard-days-night

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr